🌺36🌺

"Okay, but the question is: do you want an engagement party?"

"Angel, if you want to do it we can,"

Felix rinsed his mouth and put his toothbrush up. Going into the room he sat on the bed.

"Do you even know what a engagement party is?" Felix questioned.

"Uh, a party for our engagement?" Hyunjin said.

"Good for a guess. Yes, an engagement party is to celebrate the recent engagement and to let the guest of the wedding get to know each other more,"

"Okay, so, would you like to have a wedding and have a mix of family and friends be there without meeting each other, which could lead to some issues or have an engagement party where friends and family can get to know each and have a somewhat smooth wedding?"

"I will call Miyeon tomorrow,"

Hyunjin nodded and pulled Felix closer to him.

"Are you sure you want to go this fast?" Hyunjin asked.

"I want to do this, I don't care at what pace. We can even do a shotgun wedding if you want," Felix said.

"We are not doing that,"

"What you don't want to get married in a courthouse?"

Hyunjin shook his head and kissed Felix, "I will get you anything you want under the sun, but we are not doing that,"

Felix chuckled, "So, you want a church wedding?" He asked.

"It doesn't have to be at a church. It can be anywhere you'd like it to be," Hyunjin said.

"The beach?"

"Okay almost anywhere,"

Felix laughed a little.

"Hey, I have a case that is going to run a little late tomorrow, do you think that you can pick up Vi?" Hyunjin asked.

"Are you sure you want me to pick her up? I mean press hasn't been around much, but if they are around they could b-" Felix was cut off by Hyunjin's lips on his.

He melted into the kiss quickly. Hyunjin pulled Felix closer by the waist.

"We can't do anything, Vi is just in the other room," Felix whispered, against Hyunjin's lips.

"Hasn't stopped us before," Hyunjin murmured.

Felix hummed and kissed Hyunjin again. Hyunjin squeezed Felix's waist softly and pulled away, "Thought we couldn't do anything,"

"Well, I changed my mind, Professor Hwang,"

"I regret telling you that," Hyunjin muttered.

"Sure, you do." Felix leaned forward and caught Hyunjin in a kiss.

Hyunjin hummed and pulled Felix onto his lap.

However, before they could get further there was a knock on the door. Felix quickly got off Hyunjin's lap and Hyunjin put a pillow on his lap.

"Yeah, Vi?" Hyunjin questioned.

The door opened and Viola entered.

"Hey, so like Cindy Bell, is having a sleepover tomorrow, can I go?" She asked.

"What type of sleepover?"

"It is a boy girl sleepover. We're all sleeping in the living room,"

"Uhm, fine. If anything happens call," Hyunjin said.

Viola nodded and left the room.

"Do you ever wonder what she'll be like in her teen years?" Felix asked.

"Yea, and then I hope she is nothing like Julianna or me,"

"What were you like in highschool?"

Hyunjin hummed, "Maybe I'll tell you another day,"

Felix moved the pillow on Hyunjin's lap, then adjusted so he was sitting in Hyunjin's lap, "Shouldn't I know since I'm your soon to be husband?"

The older smiled a little, "I'll give you a hint, I really didn't care about rules,"

"Hm, similar to now," Felix muttered, pressing a light kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

"A little,"

Felix got off Hyunjin's lap and stretched, "Okay, I am going to go shower,"

"You are a tease,"

"I never said you couldn't join me,"

Hyunjin took a breath, Felix was going to be the death of him.

🌷🌷

"Cindy,"

The blonde sighed and stopped, "Yeah, Viola?"

"What time do I have to be at your house for the sleepover?" Viola asked.

"Ah, uh, my parents don't want you coming and honestly neither do I," she said.

Viola pressed her lips together, "Oh... uh, can I ask why?"

"To be honest? Because your dad knows that writer..."

"You mean Felix?" Viola questioned.

"Yeah, him. My parents are like fine with the fact that your dad and him dated, but don't like that him and that guy Wilson or whatever dated," Cindy said.

"His name isn't relevant and he isn't relevant either. And it is not like Felix dated him at his own volition. He was being threatened by a lawyer at the time, who ended up hurting him and being held in jail. So, if you and your parents don't want me to be there, that is fine,"

Viola walked away and pursed her lips.

It bothered her. Bothered her quite a bit. It wasn't Felix's fault that it happened, yet he was being blamed in a way because of it.