33

"Hey Felix, what are you doing here?"

   "Oh, Minnie, good I caught you. Can you drop these off with a patient? He is in room 128," Felix asked.

   "Sure, but why don't you drop it off?" Minnie asked, taking the two Tupperware.

   "I made a promise to the patient's daughter and I don't want to break it, but I'm on a bit of a tight schedule,"

   Minnie nodded, "Is there anything in particular I need to let them know about these cookies?"

  "The top container is Habanero and the bottom one is chocolate chip," Felix told her.

   The woman hummed, "So why are you avoiding Hyunjin?"

   "Not avoiding, just really busy,"

   "Mhm,"

     "They'll know who it is from. I really need to go, I have a assignment to finish for Vivi,"  Felix said.

   "Okay, see you later," Minnie said.

  -

    "Don't you think that is a little too much?" Yeji questioned.

   "Not really," Hyunjin said, with a shrug.

    There was a knock at the door and Minnie peeked her head in, "Hey, guys I brought a little something. It was given to me at the desk," she said, entering the room.

    "What are they?" Viola asked.

   "Cookies. The top one is Habanero and the bottom one is chocolate chip,"

    Hyunjin pursed his lips.

    "He didn't want to come in?" Juni asked.

   "He has a work assignment, I think he is on a time crunch with it," Minnie said, setting the cookies down.

     "Pretty sure that isn't the only reason," Yeji muttered.

   "Thank you, doctor Minnie," Viola said grabbing a cookie.

   "Should say thank you to Felix, he didn't want to break his promise," Minnie told her.

  "I'll message him,"

    Hyunjin looked to the girl, "You messaged him?"

    Viola nodded, "A couple times. I can't go without my emotional support lixie. It is mainly me messaging him..."

   Hyunjin nodded.

     "I don't want to intrude much, but what happened? I mean when Felix was brought in he refused treatment for almost two hours until he knew Viola and Juni were okay and now all of a suddenhe isn't even coming to visit," Minnie said.

    "Uhm, some really big mistakes happened," Hyunjin said.

  -

    Felix groaned as he looked at the letter over and over.

   He could barely get through his own situation, how could he help others?

    "If I was this person who the brother claims to love so much, what would I want? If I was the brother what would I do?"

  -

     Vivi hummed, "So this is the final draft?" She asked.

     "Yup,"

     "It seems like this one is a little personal for you,"

   "I've had a long couple days," Felix muttered.

    "Hyunjin propose to you?" She asked.

   "How'd you know?"

    Vivi looked at the paper, "Proposing during an argument is similar to thinking that the words 'I love you' can fix everything, they can't... either Hyunjin proposed or Milo tried to apologise for nearly putting Vi in danger,"

     Felix took a breath, "Yeah, he proposed during a disagreement... I guess I let it pour in while writing this,"

   "It is good. It'll go out with tomorrow's paper," Vivi said.

     "Seems depressing to go out on Christmas," Felix said.

    "Or hopeful to the person who wrote this and to their brother,"

   Felix hummed.

   -

   "Oh my god," Juni said.

  "What?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Felix actually answered that letter Mom sent,"

  "He did?" Yeji asked.

  "Yeah, I asked Vivi to help," Viola said.

   "How did you do that?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "I texted her and she talked to Karina,"

   "Okay, back to the letter," Juni said.

   She handed Hyunjin her phone with the article on it.

    Lucy,

Mistakes happen all the time. What happened between him and the ex-partner wasn't his fault. I hope the person he loved knows that.

  Proposing during an argument isn't a good idea. It never is. Proposing during an argument is similar to thinking that the words "I love you" can fix everything, they can't.

     Like Lorelei Gilmore said a proposal should be more than a desperate need to end a bickering match. It should be planned. There should be a thousand yellow daisies or any flower your significant other likes.

   I should just be more than desperation to get out of an argument.

  My advice to your brother is to let this person breathe for a moment. Then when you truly believe that you are ready for the marriage commitment plan it out.

   There is a feeling that everyone tends to get when they found 'the one' it is that feeling of completeness. The one where it feels like everything around you has fallen into place.

   Not everyone finds their true love, but when you do, cherish it. When you do find your one true love, tell them you love them.

   Lots of loves preserve through so many different things. If you love someone like it seems your brother does with this person have hope that they can  persevere through this. Like a Plum Blossom in winter.

     Hyunjin pursed his lips.

   Like a Plum Blossom in winter...