Chapter: 2 (Agreed)

Author Pov:

Finally! Coming from the last day of University yn took a nap. Today was the last day of her university. Her graduation was a month ago but still the universities were open for minor small classes...

Taking a nap she held her head and went out of the room to see her brothers and parents...

Entering downstairs she felt different for the first time seeing and sensing the aura around the hall

Silence....

Dead Silence....

Her brothers were angered by the decision of their parents and their parents who were looking at their sons with pleading eyes...

Her fake cough took everyone's attention as they all looks at her with a sigh remembering past few mins...

Yn: What happened Oppa?

She asked tensing up taking In-Yeop's face between her hands. He smiles seeing the care in her eyes for him...

Eunwoo: Princess Mom and Dad took a decision for you!

Eunwoo said as coldness dripping in his voice where In-Yeop glared at his younger brother for showing such tones...

Her parents prepared their sentence and reaction for their daughter not knowing how will she react..

Yn: Which decision Mom?

Yn asked in confusion as she faced her mother who looks at her with pure love. A mother's love..

Mom: Love I know you are so much younger for this big decision but can you give it a chance?

Her mother plead her as Yn's confusion grew bigger thinking about her mother's decision...

Dad: We want you to marry someone Princess...

Her ears alerted by the word marriage. She looks at her parents with wide eyes not believing what they just uttered...

Her doe grey eyes started brimming tears as she looks at her brothers who avoided her teary eyes...

Yn: Why Marriage Appa? Am I a burden to you?

She asked in sadness as all of their eyes turned wide hearing her question. She will never be a burden on them...

Eunwoo smacked her head and pulled her into a brother hug as her sobs turned loud which echoed through their mansion...

Their parents eyes turned teary seeing their daughters reaction...

Eunwoo: Princess you are our Queen. How can you be a burden on us?

He said rubbing her back which she broke the hug and looks at him with teary eyes which clenched his heart...

Yn: Who are they Mum?