Epilogue: 2

Author Pov:

Yoongi gently ran his fingers through her hair as she rested her head on his lap. She was peacefully asleep while Hosoek massaged her legs. Her legs were covered with a quilt, and some unknown members sat nearby.

Yugyeom: You all really love her, don't you?

He asked with a smile on his face, but Namjoon's glare from across the room made him tense up.

Jungkook: It's not your place to discuss!

Bambam chuckled at his words, grabbing everyone's attention. His own brothers, especially Yugyeom, glared at him, making him nervously smile.

Young-Jae: Hyung, do you remember the old days?

He asked, and everyone fell into their own thoughts. They knew that everything that had happened in their lives was a disaster from the beginning. Their brothers had fallen into their mother's trap, which hurt the elders the most.

Jimin: You're asking about the old days, huh?

Mockery was evident in his voice as his eyes started to darken. Everyone could feel his anger building up inside him.

Jay: Hyung, can we... can we start fresh?

He asked hopefully, turning to Jin. Jin's dark eyes grew even darker as he saw his brothers struggling to control their emotions. The one who keeps them in check is currently sleeping, so he can't afford any damage.

Taehyung: How about you just fuck off from our lives?

Jinyoung: Taehyung!

He suddenly said firmly, and Taehyung cocked his head in his direction with a wolfish smirk. Jinyoung's shame lingered before he looked down.

Jungkook: No matter how many times you beg for forgiveness, the scars from the past cannot be healed.

His four older brothers looked at him with pride, impressed by his mature words. The seven boys glanced at each other before sighing, realizing that their chances of gaining their brothers' forgiveness were slipping away.

Jackson: Hyung, we know that whatever happened in the past was a mistake made by both us and mother. We are trying to prove it, but Hyung, you know that we were blackmailed into doing so?

He asked, but aside from his own brothers, no one paid attention to him. Hurt flashed in his eyes at the sight of being ignored, so he closed his mouth.

Yoongi: Boy, we know there was blackmail involved. But it doesn't change the fact that because of you seven bastards, my brothers have already suffered.

He said in a lifeless voice, and silence filled the room. The only sounds were her soft snores and the beats of their hearts.

Hoseok: You want us to forgive you?

He suddenly asked, capturing everyone's attention. The seven boys looked at him with hopeful eyes and nodded. A raspy chuckle escaped Hoseok's mouth, chilling the atmosphere.

Namjoon: How about you beg us?

He asked, displaying the qualities of a Mafia member running in his blood. His face remained cold and emotionless as he stared at the seven individuals in front of him, who had wide eyes.

Bambam: Beg?

He asked in confusion. Jin looked at his brothers with pride after understanding their plan.

Jin: If you want us to forgive you, you have to kill one of us!

The silence in the hall grew even louder. The seven boys widened their eyes, while his own brothers remained unfazed by the suggestion of killing one of them.