Note

Hello readers,

How are you? How's everything going far in your life? Hope you all are happy and strong with your life. I feel like crying by ending the book in the last chapter.

The next chapter will be the last chapter, and I'll make sure of it. To complete it write through the chapter. I hope you loved this book as much as I did while writing.

So, from the last two chapters I've been targeting the vote of 100th or 200. Right? Many readers would be tired from this much count. But please understand that a writer needs support to continue his work.

But I'm very happy to get the type of readers who write abcd to complete comments target. And I'm not giving it bad mean, I appreciate that you are eager to read the next chapter.

jiminies03yniiee and ShahidKhan859.

THE TWO GIRLS WHO HAVE WRITTEN ABCD IN THE COMMENT SECTION. THE GIRLS WHO CAN GET WHAT THEY WANTED. I'M PROUD OF THEM🥹

Really, I was astonished by seeing the targets have been finished in three days. So, I appreciate that. And literally I was laughing while seeing the comments especially the ABCD..

So, the next chapter will be a little or too late for your good. Because their was nothing in my mind that you'll complete the comment target. So, I'm sorry I've written 100th words only. So you guys have to wait because the next chapter will be the last chapter.

Then epilogue will come and all the secrets will be revealed in the next chapter.

Guys, do you want 😏 as one of the epilogue?

So tell me, if you want? And be patient. Enjoy your life, and be happy.