Chapter: 32 (Function)

Author Pov:

Jin: Get ready, we're going to a function!

He commanded while they were all sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast. Yn turned her head towards him, feeling nothing but coldness.

The morning was different today. Yn was shocked to the core when she saw two girls injured in their well-protected mansion, while their parents and seven husbands had no idea.

Mom: But son...

Before she could complete her negative sentence, Namjoon spoke in his cold and determined voice..

Namjoon: We're not asking for your permission to make sure you go, we're commanding and that's final!

He said, giving a death glare to his parents, who nervously shuffled and swallowed. Yn's frown deepened as she heard her husband's tone.

Yn: Is this a company party?

She asked, taking a bite of meat. The boys looked at her with slightly softer expressions, causing their parents to shake their heads, seeing their sons being whipped for their wife...

Taehyung: Darling, it's definitely the company's party!

He said in a serious tone, increasing the tension in the room. Yn nodded in understanding and they continued eating..

Jinyoung: Hyung, can we help too?

Seeing the frown and displeased look on the brothers' faces, Yn turned to her husband and saw them clenching their fists in anger.

Yoongi: We don't need kids to make arrangements.

Mrs. Kim stuffed a laugh, causing the seven boys to turn their heads towards their mother, whom they had always supported...

The Seven Satan's watched their parents intensely, their eyes fixed like hawks, witnessed their mother laughing at Yoongi's unfunny remark.

This brought tears to Mark's eyes, and he ran his finger to wipe away the tear.

Yn: Oppa, should we clean the library today or water the garden? What do you think?

Her husband's angry glances filled the air, causing her to shiver. The seven brothers exchanged smiles excited to spend some time with her which they haven't got till now...

Bambam: Sis, of course we would love to...

He spoke in a somber tone, still feeling downcast from the smile on their mother's face after they were insulted. His brothers having the same expression as his..

Yn: Are you all taking the day off?

Despite the deadly glares from her husband, her courage prevailed. Their eyes grew darker and Jimin spoke...

Jimin: We'll be working on the office floor!

He said, taking a sip of water as Yn nodded. Bora and Jiho remained silent, still traumatized, sitting like ghosts among humans...

Yn: Great now finish the breakfast!

After some time, the group of eight individuals entered the library, which had a slightly unsettled atmosphere.

Yn had been longing to spend time with her brother-in-law's, which she had not yet had the opportunity to do.

Her smile brightened when they looked at her with curious eyes.

Yn: Do you all know why I brought you here?

She asked, a mischievous smile forming on her lips. Her mind was filled with naughty and annoying ideas.

The seven brothers shook their heads, unsure of how to respond. Apart from their wife and mother, they had never lived with another girl before, but now Yn was a part of their family.

Jackson: Sweetie, we should clean this library before we run out of time and end up being late for the function.

Someone clenched their fists upon hearing the accidental nickname that slipped out of Jackson's mouth. Their eyes turned a dark shade of black as they stared at her.

Yn: Oppa, do you all truly love Bora and Jiho?

The color drained from the boys' faces and they exchanged blank looks. Their hearts ached as they remembered the painful moment when everything had happened.

Yugyeom: Of course we love them, why do you ask?

He asked, his voice filled with uncertainty. Yn shook her head and grabbed a dry cloth, as they also focused on their tasks but kept their ears and attention directed towards her.

Yn: It's just a feeling that it's all fake.

She expressed her opinion, and they once again stared at her with blank expressions. Their hearts continued to relive the painful memories of when they had lost their freedom...

Upon witnessing the somber expressions on the faces of seven boys, Yn decided to divert their attention.

She clapped her hands to capture their focus, and her radiant smile managed to bring a faint smile to their lips.

Yn: So, we have exactly three hours left until we can leave. In the meantime, why don't we get to know each other? What are your favorite animals?

Jay: Your husband's!

He muttered quietly, making it impossible for Yn to hear. Her eyebrows furrowed as she awaited responses from everyone.

They asked each other numerous questions, spending quality time together.

Yn discovered that their families held many hidden secrets. They were not open with one another, and if asked, they never revealed anything.

A chilly breeze brushed against her skin, causing her to shiver from the cold. Her spine tingled when she noticed all her husbands standing at the library's doorstep.

Her eyebrows knitted together, and her palms became sweaty. She had been avoiding them since the discussion at the dining table earlier.

However, the stern and cold expressions on their faces frightened her to the core and when Hosoek spoke, mocking clearly lingering in his voice...

Hosoek: Having a good time, huh?
_____

The next chapter is funny and romantic..

Sorry really, really sorry for the late update! My Wattpad ID got blocked and I didn't knew why! Means you can see my story but I couldn't open my account so that's the reason it took me a whole more than week to post...

So, from the next part the secrets of Kim families are gonna reveal. Them being in Mafia, their parents and brother's relationship with them and the love proposal.

Everything is gonna come to end. But the book is long to go! Hope you find attractive or comments down your opinion and vote for the next part..

10 Comment's to unlock next chapter!