Chapter: 41 (Cramps)

Author Pov:

Yn: No I want to go!

She dead panned glaring at her husband's who stood right in front of her glaring at her. She puffed her cheeks out inhaling deeply while they fisted their hands at her stubbornness..

Jin: You can't and nor you will!

He said, his voice like a dangerous and silent storm. Her lips thinned at his tone and she stepped backwards.

Yoongi: Kitten, you can rest in this house. Then why going to office?

He said and she sighed before shaking her head crossing her arms around her chest. She wanted to go to office for work to pass her time because she was getting bored but now..

Now her husband's weren't allowing to go office. She is stubborn and is not ready to drop her plan of not going..

Yn: I will and you all will see!

She said and ran upstairs, her palms fisted and she slammed the door shut making a loud thud. The boys ran their fingers on their hairs feeling depressed by having an argument with her.

Jimin: Hyung why aren't you allowing her to go with us?

He asked, his voice cold as he looks at his older brother's for an answer. The two younger joined him looking at the elders to discuss the conversation..

Hosoek: Jimin, the security base has been hacked today's morning. The main headquarters has been targeted by night.

He answered and the three youngsters looked at each other with questions raising in their heads as they questioned..

Jungkook: Hyung, it isn't like we can't protect her. We are all trained to protect her.

He questioned back feeling guilty as last he saw her sad face. Jin looks at him before sighing and closing his eyes. His mind was brought at the smiling picture of her and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Taehyung: Also if in case we aren't near her, the guards will die to save her. They are all loyal.

He said stuffing his hands in his pocket exclusively looking at Jin whose eyes shifted towards him.

Jin: Done! If she is going then two of us will remain with her at any cost! Am I clear?

His deeps and firm voice made his brothers to nod their heads when they heard a heal clicking voice. Their eyes drifted upstairs and they saw her passing by stairs..

Their eyes shifted from her face which has a little bit of makeup with light pink lipgloss and she was wearing small earrings

Their eyes shifted from her face which has a little bit of makeup with light pink lipgloss and she was wearing small earrings. Her face held a small smirk and innocent eyes and she passed the stairs.

The boys shifted their eyes from her face to her legs and her outfit. Their calm breaths turned furious when they saw her wearing small skirt and boots. They gawks at her narrowing their eyes..

Namjoon: Where do you think you are going after wearing that small skirt?

He asked eyeing her ass making her smirk. She stopped her actions before bending down trying to pick something giving them a bare view of her lower ass.

The boys left shaky breaths seeing her innocent expressions and she walks towards them.

Yn: This isn't small, is it?

She asked fluttering her lashes. The looks at her face only to get their heart melt at her innocent sight. She smirked like a devil controlling seven beasts.

Yn: You boys, I'm not going with you all!

They frowned crossing their arms over their well pressed black suits and she drool seeing the way their arms flexes but gulp when they caught her staring at them..

She cleared her throat as her cheeks hearted up in embarrassment..

Jimin: And may we ask why?

She narrowed her eyes gawking at him coming closer hitting his nostrils with her lavender smell. She poke his chest speaking..

Yn: Beacuse you all didn't allowed me first so now I'll go by my own!

She said poking his chest with each word. He glares at her and drawn her hands out poking her chest..

Jimin: Beacuse we didn't wanted you to stress over the company!

He poked her chest with his each word at last pinching her buds making her eyes to turn wide. The boys grinned at her mercilessly and she closed her eyes chanting to calm her nerves down.

Yn: Goodbye!

She said through gritted teeth and turned around but before she could cross the house main line entrance she found herself flying in the air.

Jungkook throws her body on his shoulder, bumping his hands with Taehyung with a sly smile on his face. She yelped when her lower region hitted his hard shoulder.

His heartbeat stopped and he glanced at her from side seeing her hissing. She have her eyes closed as he hurried his steps towards the limo.

He made her sit on the seat comfortably and the others look at him with confusion drown on their faces. Jungkook cupped her face slowly and smoothly caressing her cheeks and whispered..

Jungkook: Are you hurt somehow or somewhere?

He asked, she could feel the intensity in his voice and her body shivered from his dark eyes. She shook her head and opened her eyes..

Yn: I'm fine, just the...cramps..

She blushes and the boys groaned widening their eyes. They know about these types of things. Don't ask why but they know why do women get their periods and at all..

Now they knew why was she behaving like a stubborn wife. She was in pain but she didn't discussed it with them. They knew why Beacuse she doesn't want them to take tension about her.

She blushes when their intense gazes shifted towards her with full focus eyeing her up to down.

Taehyung: Why didn't Babygirl told us then?

He asked picking her up and placing her on his lap. His hands moving towards her skirt and she hissed when he slowly rubs lower region.

Jimin: Do we have to pay a visit to hospital, because it doesn't look normal to me?

He asked taking his chin between his fingers. She sighed slowly when she felt the cramps being faded away. Adjusting herself on his lap, they drifted off for the company..
______

Nothing important. Hope you like it because I promised I would upload a chapter on Friday. The next chapter depends on my study schedule. Wait a bit.