Chapter: 9 (Feeling)

Author Pov:

Leaning against the more warmth Yn heard some whispers which were slow and husky and were giving shivers to her spine...

She opened her grey doe eyes and looked upward the blanket to see Jimin hovering over her petite figure.

She widened her eyes as he smirked when he saw her cute reaction. Jin's words were lingering in the mind of all brothers...

Yn: What are you doing?

Her inaudible Whisper took the attention of six boys who were practically in their boxers only..

Their eyes diverted towards her to see her looking at them with wide eyes and hunged mouth..

Jimin: So finally the queen woke up!

He said as mocking was lingering in his voice making her glare at him with her doe eyes..

He wanted to laugh at her but the thing is they doesn't know how to express their emotions out..

Jungkook: Don't you think you slept too much!

He said coming closer to her as she hides herself more in the quilt. The brothers look at her as if she was the only person impoy in their life.

Yn: What do you mean?

She asked tilting her head in confusion. Her lips formed a pout when she bit her lips in order to remember something..

Their eyes darkened with rage when they saw her biting her own lips. Her small actions were giving them a hard time..

Yoongi: We have something to discuss..

Yn: With me?

She asked pointing at herself. They all groaned at how dumb and innocent she is...

Namjoon: Is there any other girl here?

He asked looking here and there acting as if he was finding something. She hissed in anger seeing him...

Yn: What do you want?

She asked getting up from the bed only to get triggered by the headache. She stumbled closing her eyes but before she could fall two arms wrapped around her waist...

The person held her closely in his arms. His breath hit her lips as she opened her doe eyes and looked at him..

Hosoek, was looking at her intensely. His arms were securely pressed and surrounded around her. Her arms around his neck and she clutched his shoulders..

Yn: My head is hurting a lot..

She said closing her eyes as he signalled something to his brothers. Yoongi and Jim came near her as they lifted her in an awkward position making her Jolt up..

Her upper body was in Jin's control and lower body was in Yoongi's control as they swing her body making her giggle.

Her giggles have their heartbeat in it. They looked at her laughing face...

For the first time they wanted her to love them...

Yn: Okay okay! Leave me....

Her words triggered them out of nowhere. Leaving her was not even an option so how can she think of that...

Taehyung grabbed her jaw when she was dropped on the bed hovering over her stiffed body..

His eyes wore the shade of something which she wasn't able to understand. His hands went at her nape grabbing her throat pulling her upward...