Chapter: 3 (Ready)

Author Pov:

Seven boys entered the biggest and luxurious mall of the whole Seoul. The way their cold gaze was piercing through everyone present their.

They doesn't like someone's attention until they themselves want it...

Groaning they entered inside as bodyguards followed them through the shops they went...

Jungkook: Hyung are we some sort of aliens that these punks are staring at us...

He said in a cold voice no matter what happen they now have a habit of talking to each other with cold voices...

Taehyung: Or maybe we are looking more handsome....

He said smirking at others as they Chuckles sassily and rolled their eyes...

Jimin: Hyung look that girl is perfect for tonight....

He said smirking seeing at one particular direction as they all looks at that direction to see a girl bending down while two boys were helping her....

As soons as she stood up and looks at two boys with her sparkling grey orbs. It was new for them. The feeling of staring at her for a long time..

The way her hairs blow when she moves and the way she smiles at her two boys...

Their eyes roamed on her face and went dark when it fell on her pink plumpy lips. The way she was moving her lips was fantastic for them....

But the thing which stabbed them was that she didn't even glanced at them...

And in no second they were so lost in her that they didn't realize when she went away...

In a minute they came back to world Earth when they didn't saw her their anymore....

Jin: Who is she?

Namjoon: Just Perfect.....

Yoongi: Everyone are same in this world..

Hosoek: We can't trust everyone...

They nodded their heads but somewhere in them they wanted to glance at her one more time.

Jungkook: Hyung what about today's meeting...

Jimin: Well I have a plan for it...

Namjoon: Don't use your tiny size height brain for imagining something....

It was a joke to crack but none of them laughed but instead smirks were again plastered on their faces...

Jimin: Hyung you know just listen me. We will marry that unknown girl and then we will use her for our permanent pleasure....

He said in a mocking way as others nodded their head and again some creepy smirks were plastered on their faces....

Tonight.....

At Kim Mansion The seven boys were sitting unbothered by their parents presence. They were well organised....

There mother sat beside Jimin and as soon as she sat beside him Jimin shifted his place by sitting at the last beside Yoongi...

This thing hurted their mother alot but none of them have a name of feelings in them to recognise what they have did...

Dad: They are coming in five mins...

He said as he tried to talk to his sons who ignored him like he was some kind of statue...

Sighing he diverted his gaze towards his wife who have almost teary eyes...