Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)

Author Pov:

Eyes wide, mouth hung open with happiness in their heart's Mrs.Kim and Mr.kim saw their sons stepping in their house.

Their hearts were filled with happiness as they saw Yn holding Jin and Yoongi's hand as if she was assuring them to cool down.

They were proud of their choice for their sons!

She was definitely made for them!

Skipping the tears Mrs.Kim hugged her tightly trying not to cry as Mr.Kim patted his wife's back. Yn was confused about getting this type of reaction...

Yn: What happened mom?

Mrs.Kim: Nothing dear! How are you?

Yn gazed at her with worry as Mrs Kim smiled before kissing her forehead. Yn smiled at her mother-in-law.

Settling between Jimin and Namjoon she gazed at everyone while the seven boys didn't bother to even greet their parents which she clearly noticed...

Eunwoo fake pout as he nudge his brothers elbow taking In-Yeop's attention who was receiving some files from his company.

In-Yeop: What happened?

Eunwoo: Hyung! I'm sad.. We are meeting our sister after two days and she didn't even bother to greet us! Now I've no purpose of living. I going to die ..

He said giving everyone his fake dramatically look as he looks at his sister to see her sheepishly smiling at him!

Yn: Aww is my Oppa sad?

He nodded his head as Yn hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders taking her in his safe embrace.

In-Yeop: How are you my princess?

He said pushing Eunwoo aside who just looked at his sister with pleading puppy eyes. As she kissed his forehead with much love.

Yn: I'm fine Oppa!

She said hugging In-Yeop as he nodded his head giving her a kiss on her cheeks! She smiled before hugging her parents while again settling between her husband's.

Yn: So, what was that important?

She asked looking at everyone as Everyone shifted their head to Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim who looked at everyone with a small smile basically their sons..

The seven boys scoffed at their parents cringe act as their gazes again shifted to her face which is now their habit and makes them feel relieved.

Holding her hand Namjoon and Jimin played with her fingers as she softly smiles at them. Nodding her head she looks at her dear mother-in-law.

Mrs.Kim: Ahh! I wanted that...

Hesitantly she speaks half sentence as Mrs Cha who was sitting beside her hunged her sidely and speaks.

Mrs.Cha: We all here are family. So you can speak what you want bestie?

Smiling at her friend's bubbly nature Mrs Kim smiled before again speaking making everyone curious...

Mrs Kim: I wanted us to go on a family trip!

That's it!

Past revolved around their mind as they held her hand tightly afraid of letting her go away from them.

Their eyes got dark with rage when they heard their mother speaking this sentence. A family trip! Why was that necessary?

They clutched her hands when she looked at them confused!