Chapter: 28 (Torture)

Author Pov:

The silence of the room was big enough that they could hear each others heartbeat. The sleeping soul snoring quitely making a small smile to linger on their lips..

They were feeling blessed that nothing harmful happened to her. Jin and Yoongi sitting on the window..

Namjoon and Hosoek sitting on the room couch while the three younger sitting on the bed with almost utter Silence..

That the only thing being heard was her calm snoring and their fastened heartbeat..

Jin: Don't worry about today's incident brothers..

He assure them as they look at him unassure. The moonlight and her presence was the calming the beast inside them..

Namjoon: But who will do these types of things with her?

He asked, coldness dripping from his voice as he looks at her sleeping figure...

The boys were angered, but they didn't have any clue who has cause all of this..

Jungkook: Hyung, if it was in food, than I think we tasted everything...

He said, again silence spreading the room. They were angered at themselves for not protecting their wife from this much big danger..

Hoseok: But again it's everything puzzled..

He said groaning clutching his hairs. The heat has reached to their minds but they were calming themselves not to burst..

Yoongi: Hyung, what if it is done by mother? Or those dorks? Or what if those bitches?

He asked they looked at each other curiously. That one could be an option. But that again..

Taehyung: But again Hyung,..we didn't saw them leaving the table..

He said as he ruffled her hairs while Jimin sat their calm. He has been observing his brothers and the discussion they were having..

He himself was confused off the sudden thing..

Jin: Don't you wanna say something Jimin?

He asked as everyone diverted their gazes to Jimin. He looks at her face with his serious and cold expression..

He was quiet from the time they have heard that she was drugged. His heart felt heavy like he was going to die..

He left a dark chuckle and kisses her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, nose and then his gaze fell on her red shaded lips..

He groans as he pecked her lips satisfied when he licked his own lips. A frown appears on his face as he tasted his lips..

Namjoon: What happened Jimin?

Jimin ignore everyone and again looks at her lips. He licked her lips using his tongue making a lick sound.

Again something about the system was off. It was tasting like apple..

Hosoek: Jimin it's not the right time to eat her lips..

He groaned but his eyes furrowed realising Jimin's widen eyes. Everyone in the room were confused of the expression Jimin was showing..

Jimin: Hyung she is tasting like an apple..

They all shut their eyes thinking it in some other way. Jimin again licked his lips when he widen his eyes at the realisation. He jump up from the bed making everyone flinch.

Jimin: Hyung, How can we forget about the apple juice?

He slightly yelled with angry eyes. As the brothers jolted when the truth hitted them hard. They now know..