Chapter: 25 (Romance)

Author Pov:

Seven boys were awake from past hour eyeing the angel sleeping in-between them.

They were shocked to themselves noticing the change they were having by her presence.

She was like a light in their darkness. An angel in their devilish world. A fairy in their fairytale.

A small smile lingers on their lips when they see her shifting in her place indicating that she was gonna wake soon.

Their hearts felt beating faster when she opened her doe eyes looking around like an alien.

Yn: Where am I?

She asked looking around still in her sleep making her husband love her even more. She smiled happily when she saw their faces.

And by getting her last night's answers she was more happy to know that she feels something in her heart for them.

And after thinking a lot she found that..

She loves them!

Her heart bloomed with happiness when she saw them looking at her more like admiring her sleeping face.

Yn: Why are you all looking at me like this?

She asked looking at their dark and love filled eyes. They eyes her down stopping at her chest making them lick their lips in desire..

Yn: Yah! Don't you dare!

She said when she saw them looking at her chest making her glare at them with her gawking eyes.

They smirked at her before slowly one by one getting up from the bed, as they themselves were naked.

She closed her eyes when she saw their little friend sleeping peacefully. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment seeing them naked.

Taehyung: Why are you shy?

He asked looking at her red ears and flushed cheeks making her heat up. She nodded her head in denial making their smirk to get playful.

Yn: I'm...not..shy...

She said looking at their dark hooded eyes making their smirks to broaden. They again lick their lips looking at her red swollen lips.

Hosoek: Didn't you remember how our cocks filled you last night?

He said making her eyes widen like saucers. She glared at him to find him already looking at her with that sinful smirk making her heart tingle with butterflies..

Yn: Close your eyes first ..

She said as she surrounded the quilt around her to protect her body from the devilish beast in front of her..

Namjoon: And what if we don't?

He asked looking at her with a teasing smirk as she pouts before hiding again inside the blanket.

Yn: Then I'm not getting up from this bed.

She declared with her stubbornness as they smiled lightly before Jin picked her in bridal style taking her to the washroom making sure she was okay and was ready to easily bathe..

After some time..

Yoongi: Boys in two days we are going back!

The others nodded their heads as they heard heels, making them look up at her to get their heartbeat to race a million times faster.

Yn: Let's go..

She said wearing a frock of her design and style with white shoes a pink lip gloss..