Chapter: 27 (Pain)

Author Pov:

Bora looked at her sister to see her having a calm face. Jiho sat there having tension written on her face but because of her ego she didn't show anything.

Bora: What was the powder?

She asked, worried. Her sister's lips tugged upwards as she gave Bora a sly smile.

Jiho: Just wait and watch Baby doll...

She said as she eyes everything happening on the table..

Hosoek: She doesn't drink at all..

He said as the waiter sweated looking at the alcohol in his hands. Before he could take it back, the glass was snatched from his hands with a jerk..

Namjoon looked at the waiter sweating as he furrowed his eyebrows, he eyes the glass which was looking almost normal like others..

Namjoon: Why are you sweating?

His cold voice sends goosebumps in his body. Everyone gawked at the waiter as Yn smiled before Lessing the tension..

Yn: It's okay..You can take it back. I don't drink..

She said as the waiter bowed and looked at Namjoon who was peering at the alcohol with eagle eyes.

Waiter: Sir..the..glass..

He said as Namjoon clenched his jaw giving him the glass angrily as Bora huffed out at the failure of her plan While Jiho sat there unbother..

In-Yeop: let's eat..

He said as everyone nodded their heads started eating. Jokes cracked in the family as everyone except the seven Satan's laughed.

They were in there deep thoughts. They felt their heartbeat racing as they held their chest together. Furrowing their brows they clenched their jaws. When..

Yn: Everything is fine.You don't have to worry..

She said smiling at them as they ease their tension looking at her. She held Taehyung's and Jimin's hand tightly holding onto it giving them an unknown peace..

Eunwoo: So, why is Dark spelled with K and not with C?

Everyone confusedly looked at each other trying to find the answer when they heard the half answer and half laughter..

Eunwoo: Be...ca...us...e...w..e..

He clutched his stomach tightly as he laughed like a horse. Everyone at the table looked at him weirdly when he finally stopped laughing and said..

Eunwoo: Because we can't C in the dark..

Silence...

He looks at everyone to see them holding their laughs as Yn burst out laughing hearing the joke from her brother.

Soon everyone except the seven boys started laughing. Some were really laughing while some were giving fake smiles and fake laughters..

In-Yeop: One more..one more..

He said as everyone looks at him with curiosity as he speaks..

In-Yeop: What do you call a witch who lives in the desert?

Again everyone looks at each other confusingly trying to find the hard answer when Eunwoo starts laughing like a hippo while his family looks at him weirdly as if he was an alien..

In-Yeop: Give up..

Everyone nodded their heads eager to find the answer to the hardest question. When In-Yeop answers make everyone burst in laughter..