Chapter: 8 (Fever)

Author Pov:

The dark clouds roared at the sudden wave of wind. The weather was so cold that even the seven boys shivered under the warm quilts untill....

Untill a warm human being laid on the chest of the second younger brother. His hands roam on her entire burn back as he slightly opened his eyes...

He and his brothers had the best sleep of their life's. Maybe because of her presence.

Taehyung: Fuck!

He cursed controlling his hormones. She again slipped in his warm embrace as he flinched when he sensed how burn she was..

Knocking out his sleep his eyes widen in horror when he touched her head to find as if she was burning sensing and feeling the temperature of her body.

His naked body tangled against her as he shook her body lightly..

Taehyung: Wifey wake-up!

His deep voice echoed the silent room as the boys alarmed and sat up hurriedly looking at each other with dark eyes.

Their eyes were hooded and covered in sleepiness but still they opened it...

Namjoon: What happened Taehyung?

He, the leader of the house said to the younger brother as he noticed his worried expression. Taehyung gazed at his face and looked at her face against...

Taehyung: Hyung she is hot!

His reply made them smirk. Averting his gaze from Taehyung, Jin looks at his wife to see her having a frown on her face as he shook his head..

Jungkook: Hyung I know you are horny but she must be sore...

Jungkooks reply angered Taehyung to an instant as he himself didn't knew why..

He nudged his elbows. Glaring at Jungkook with his dark empty eyes he spat on his face..

Taehyung: She's fucking burning...

His tone made Jungkooks ear to get alarmed. He sat straight not about seeing anything, he only thought that how possibly she could get her fever?

Jimin touched her forehead as he slightly shook his head sensing she was really burning neither Taehyung was joking.

Jungkook: Honey wake up!

She didn't bulged her eyes as they were longing to see her doe grey eyes which would be filled with innocence..

Namjoon: Little one wake up! You need to have medicines...

They didn't knew but for the first time in Thier life's they were feeling restless by seeing her dull state.

Yoongi, Jin and Hosoek who were seeing everything quitely looks at each other before nodding and parting their ways..

Yoongi: Give her to me..

His lowered voice with coldness send shiver to his youngers spine. Taking her from Taehyung's lap he hid her body with warm quilt picking her in bridal style following in bathroom along by Hosoek.

Cleaning her body with warm and hot water still she didn't bulged from her place bought tension in their heart's.

Hosoek: Hyung what should we do?

He said patting her hairs as Yoongi made her wear his boxers and a long loose hoodie. He closed his eyes changing her dress..

Why wouldn't he not?