Chapter: 33 (Wild)

Author Pov:

Four hawks-like gazes were fixed on her slender legs and curvy figure as she busily arranged the clothes.

The way she moved her sexy legs and whistled while swaying her hips was seducing for them. Her grey doe eyes were enhanced with eyeliner, adding to her allure.

Sensing the gazes on her, she fluttered her eyelashes and her breath caught when she saw her husband standing there.

The suits they were wearing were impressive, but she noticed that the four brothers were all wearing the same outfits with the same designs.

Yn: Is this a dress code?

She whispered, her eyes shifting to their well-built chests and the way their muscles flexed, igniting her desire.

Yn: How long are you going to keep staring at me?

She huffed, crossing her arms and turning away to arrange some clothes, still feeling their intense gazes on her body.

A hot breath fell on her bare back and her body was pressed against the mirror in front of them. Many arms surrounded her, roaming up and down her body.

Jin: You look wild, absolutely wild!

He commented, taking her earlobe between his teeth, causing her breathing to quicken. A hand cupped her breasts and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Yoongi: This dress showcases your perfect curves. What else can we do except for running our hands over something that belongs to us?

Yn felt her hands being pinned up against the mirror, pressing her body closer to it. A hand rested on her spine, moving down to her ass and giving them a sensual squeeze..

Hoseok: And now I'm willing to kill anyone who dares to even breathe in your direction incorrectly, observing and wandering eyes are too distant..

He exhales against her neck, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

Her eyebrows lifted when they heard the door unlock and saw the other three enter, fully prepared and devilishly attractive..

Yn: Oh my oh my, goodness now I have to protect all of you because you all look too innocent.. My goodness!

She said and separated herself from them, gasping when she saw her husband fully dressed..

Namjoon: Us and innocent, how so possible?

He asked, moving towards the perfume section and spraying a perfect musky scent all over his suit, passing it to his brothers one by one..

Yn: You know? I've read that innocent boys have innocent hearts and they don't show their smiles to just anyone, only to someone special..

She said, applying lotion to her hands and then grabbing a small purse, which she dislikes handling and hates that little thing the most in this world..

Taehyung: We are not innocent!

He muttered, his voice dark and deep like a drowning sea. His eyes stared intensely at her body, observing the way she moves..

Jungkook threw the perfume onto the bed and quickly walked towards her. He grabbed her waist, turning her around, as his brothers watched the scene..

Jungkook: I'm craving dessert..

He said, a smirk forming on his lips, which went unnoticed by Yn. She wrinkled her nose and playfully pinched his nose, fluttering his heart..

Yn: Then can I bring you some cookies?