Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)

Author Pov:

Entering inside the luxurious hotel of Switzerland they settled themselves taking all the luggage.

Yn was sleeping peacefully in Jungkook's warm embrace, he made her wear his thick leather coat because today it might rain.

Yn wiggled in his arms as he catches her tightly bringing her closer to his chest. He felt butterflies twinkling inside his stomach.

Jungkook: Shh! Sleep love.

He said as Jin said something looking at everyone.

Jin: We have booked four master rooms so choose yours!

He said looking at everyone coldly as everyone nodded when someone whispered in his ears..

??: Thanks brother!

The person said licking his lips looking at one particular direction and diverting his eyes he saw him looking at his wife.

Clenching his jaw he caught the collar of that person's shirt and spat on his face..

Jin: Fucking keep your eyes away from her Bambam!

Bambam smirked before patting his brothers shoulders and going inside with his other brothers and their wife's...

Laying her inside the bed wrapping the warm quilt around her. They went outside the room, a small living hall..

 They went outside the room, a small living hall

Yoongi: Don't stop the CCTV cameras of anyplace

He threatened the person who was on the opposite call as he without shivering speak..

??: Yes Sir!

He said as Yoongi disconnected the call and threw his phone on the couch looking at his brothers..

Jin: Keep your eyes only on her!

In no second his brothers nodded their heads as Taehyung said..

Taehyung: Hyung are there any plans today!

He said looking at his brothers for an answer but heck they even don't know anything...

Hosoek: Let it be!

He said stretching his arms sighing falling on the couch.

Namjoon: Hyung when are we gonna tell her that we love her.

Tensed up air got spread as cold sweats started forming on their heads. That's when a bell on the door was heard.

Jimin: Who the fuck is this?

He said opening the door as his eyes filled with venom when he saw his brothers and sisters-in-law standing their.

Jungkook: What the hell are you doing over here?

He said bubbling in anger as Hosoek held his hand to keep him steady..

Bora: We just came to meet your wife!

Their ears alerted up hearing wife word.
They don't want the shadow of their cunning brothers and their wives to fall on her..

Taehyung: She is sleeping!

He said controlling the wrath in his voice as a voice speaks from their behind..

Yn: Love you all...

Their heartbeat stopped for a second when she said this as she came near Jin hugging him tightly burying herself inside him...

Yn: Lers go out! Mom had called me..

She said looking straight in his dark eyes as he nodded his head and looked at her

Namjoon: For what?

He asked being confused as he raised his brows while she giggled at him unknown to the 9 more presence...

Yn: For the family dinner!

She said jumping happily hugging Jin again who nodded his head and that's when a voice caught everyone's attention!

??: I think we are uninvited over here!

He said looking at his pretty sister-in-law making her husband's to clench their jaws.

Yn: Who are they?

She asked being confused as she wanted to asked at first also but stopped when she noticed their moods..

??: They are our elder brothers!

Another boy with minty hair said as Yn looked at her husband's with shocked face. They had seven more brothers?

She was hurted by the confession by why should it hurt her when she doesn't even love them? Or does she loved them!

Questiond raising in her head as she smiles lightly before looking at her husband's...

Hosoek: You go change we are gonna come after minutes...

She nodded her head and exiting the stressful atmosphere. And as soon as she went away Jin caught Jackson and Bambam's hand throwing them outside the room.

As one by one they all exited the room making the seven boys feel a little bit guilty seeing her dull reaction..
_________

Sorry for small chapters. I'm having a fever that's why..

Love you lots..