Chapter: 11 (Killed)

Author Pov:

No joke!

Kim Company was no joke. The employees knew that the seven bosses were not easy to handle.

One single mistake of any employee can make any other person suffer. One mistake can take your job as well as your life!

But who knows what unexpected things may happen after their wife will join the office.

The office or say the whole company was utterly focused on their work today. Because today Mrs.Kim Yn will be coming to the company.

The news was spreading in the whole company like a fire. Everyone wanted to know who the girl was who easily agreed to marry the seven satans...

Honk!

The limo stopped right infront of the company as tons of guards came holding snipers and guns in their arms. The security of the eight people was their today's motive.

Jin came out wearing his cold expression followed by his brothers and at last Taehyung came out as she forwarded her hands infront of him to hold it..

He hesitated but holds her soft hands in his rough ones and that's when a spark roamed on his body feeling her touch.

She smiles as she peeks and comes out while having the perfect view of the company's exterior.

She smiled as she catches Namjoon's and Taehyung's hands. The seven boys were alerted that nobody should cross their limits.

Yn smiles widely as she eyes the employees who were literally frozen on their places.

Two opposite personalities were married to eachother. One cold and one warm...

That's how couples are made. Right?

Jin signalled something to the guards as they started moving inside the company. Their grips on her hand got tighter as soon as she entered inside the company.

Both male and female employees gasped seeing the angelic beauty of Yn. Her grey doe eyes shined as the sunlight fell on her from the transparent walls on the hall.

Her outfit suited her curvy yet fragile figure very well. Her brows knitted in confusion when she saw the employees whispering among themselves making her nervous.

Yoongi: Remember the rules?

His husked and deep voice bought shiver to her spine. The employees nodded their heads constantly not wanting to see their bosses rage...

Nia one of the employee from the hacking apartment came forward with a smug expression on her face eyeing Yn from head to toe..

Nia: Yes Mr.Kim! How can I help you?

She asked biting her lips making the hall to gasp. She was a new employee and didn't knew about the rules which were being followed in the company from past 15 years.

Yn eyes her disgustingly as she held Namjoon and Taehyung's held tighter taking the attention of both boys.

Nia: Do you want my any personal help?

She asked coming closer to Hosoek trailing her hands on his bicep making him to clench his jaw in anger...

Yn: No!

Yn yelled through her soft voice. Her voice was naturally soft as it didn't went that loud for anyone to heard except for some near employees...

Nia: And who are you to decide whether they want my help or not?

She asked coming closer to Jungkook wrapping her hands around his neck as there eyes went dark when someone invade their private space.

As soon as she came in contact with Jungkook, he was about to pull her hairs when she was pulled from his grip as he diverted his eyes to Yn who stood their glairng at Nia with her fierce look.

She was looking hot having that eyes sharpening and her nose to get scrunched as her lips turn into a pout.

The Satan's were mesmerized by the beauty their wife holds...

Yn: Didn't you heard the news? That they have been married? Are you insane?

She said through her gritted teeth making Nia to speak...

Nia: Slut leave my hair...

Thud!

The slap voice echoes the hall as the employees standing their gasp seeing Yn's audicity to slap someone.

Her hard slap left a tingling Burning mark on Nia's cheek. She eyes Yn from her burning eyes and was about to slap her...

When Yn was pulled in protective grip by Jimin. As Jin hold Nia's hand, his grip was strong enough to make her feel numb.

As Jimin covered Yn and pulled her close to his chest so that she can't see the things happening behind her...

Jungkook snatched a gun from the guard near him as he throws the gun on Yoongi who was smirking...

As the gun fell in his hands he couldn't help but smirk creepily at Nia whose mouth was shutted by Taehyung. He held his hand on her mouth making her stop from speaking something.

Jin: You dig your grave! Right?

Thud!

Beacuse of the silencer the gun bullet didn't make any noise as her blood was all scattered around Yoongi's face. The employees were roaming here and there as they were dismissed by Hosoek's command...

They just killed her in no seconds...

The blood's red colour made them relax as they heard Yn's muffle voice coming from Jimin's chest. He signalled something to his brothers as his Hyungs nodded their heads.

The two younger brother Jungkook and Taehyung came near Jimin to see Yn rubbing her face against his chest.

The four elders nodded their head as Jungkook closed her eyes with his palms and Taehyung held her in bridal style as Jimin came near his elders...

Jimin: Wahoo! Hyung what a nice targeting!

He said smirking at Nia's dead body. The guards dragged her dead out of the hall while the four elder brother went in their secret to change their suit as they all were having small blood stains on their clothes except for Yoongi who was fully covered in blood.

Jimin followed the steps of his other two brothers to see the standing near the cabin of them. They all uses the same cabin...

Jimin: Go inside!

He said in his cold voice eyeing Yn as she shivers when she heard his deep yet calm cold voice. The hairs on her neck stood as the three of them left a smirk passing to each other...

Taehyung putted her down on the floor as Jungkook removed his hands from her eyes.

As soon as he removed his hands from her eyes longing to see her grey doe eyes she immediately covered her eyes with her palms seeing so much lightness...

She sat down on the floor and her face was still covered with her hands making them impatient to see her eyes beaming with sparkle...

Taehyung: Open you Eyes!

His command moreover in his husky voice made her shurgged her head as the three of them sat right infront of her on a couch..

They taps on the floor by their boots made her more nervous....

She slowly peeked form the sides of her hand showing them her grey doe eyes looking at three figures innocently...

The knock on the cabin door made her flinch as she gasp when the four others came inside the cabin having cold and emotionless faces...

One thing frowned her that their suit's weren't the same from the morning...

But what she asked from them made them to get frozen on their places hearing her question...

Yn: Have you changed your clothes?
_______________