Chapter: 39 (Divorce)

Author Pov:

Yn couldn't believe her ears as her mother-in-law stood right in front of her having the glare fixed on her. She couldn't believe that her mother-in-law who was sweet and never said anything more than necessary was talking like that and with such tones.

Yn: What happened mom?

She asked, her voice heavy and her heart heavier. Mrs.Kim glare at her and pointed a finger at her while speaking in a stern voice..

Mrs.Kim: I want my son's to Divorce you!

She demanded as she was owner of the world. Her tone more strict and high pitched making Yn confused more.

Her eyes roamed back on her husband's who were staring at her like their mother hasn't even entered and didn't barked a sentence of divorcing her. Yn gulp painfully when she saw the plain expression on their faces..

Yoongi: Who said we need your permission to do something?

He spoke and Mrs.Kum stopped dead on her way looking at Yoongi when the fake emotions in her eyes making them cringe at the drama she was gonna play now..

Mrs.Kim: Yoongi my son this girl is not good for you. Listen to your mother dear...

Before she could complete her sentence a vase was smashed on the floor taking everyone's attention. Yn's head shifted towards Taehyung who has his darken gaze fixed on his mother.

He took predatory steps towards his mother and stood towering her figure and spoke in a deadly tone..

Taehyung: Stop taking decisions of our life!

A hand sneak on her waist and she saw Jungkook standing beside her with Jimin on the other side. Her confused eyes again wandered up with questions with sudden protectiveness..

While Jungkook and Jimin stood beside so they could save her if something happened with her because in their presence not a single thing can harm her.

Mrs.Kim with teary eyes turned towards Yn who was in warm and protective embrace of Jungkook and Jimin who glared at their mother..

Mrs.kim: See, see what you did? You made my son's hate me, isn't it your plan?

Yn's eyes slightly widen and a gasp left her lips while she felt her heart beat getting stopped hearing the venomous words dripped with pure hate.

Yn: No mom it's not like that!

She whispered as Jungkook tugged her more closer. His eyes warm and he nodded his head as she smiles slightly at him but we're cut of by the clapping sounds of Mrs.Kim.

Mrs.Kim: See, because of you they are misbehaving with me. What bad you have said them about me, huh?

She yelled and for a moment everyone went silent when a chuckle was heard taking everyone's attention. Yn gazed at Jin whose dark eyes lingered on her before shifting to his mother.

Jin: Misbehave,huh?

He rasped and Mrs.kim felt a chill running down her spine as she heard the cold tone of her elder son whose fist clenched as he was trying to control himself from lashing out. Her eyes wandered on Yn again as she thought..

'Are they controlling themselves because of her?'

Yoongi: The one who know how to Misbehave is talking about behaviour,huh?

Sarcasm dripping down his voice as the brothers stood together again forming shadows of eachother as Yn looks at them confusingly..

'Are they really behaving like a brat because of me?"