Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)

Author Pov:

The sunrise cast a warm glow on the woman, who was covered in cozy blankets. She woke up when she felt someone gently touching her.

Taehyung: Good morning, bellissima!

He said, moving her onto his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he smelled her hair.

Yn: Good morning, my husband!

A blush appeared on his neck and he bit his lip. He held her tightly, feeling her bare body under Jungkook's thin hoodie.

Yn: Where are the others?

She looked around, and he picked her up in a bridal carry, causing her to gasp.

Taehyung: They're downstairs!

She nodded and looked at his face. His strong jawline made him even more attractive. His pale cheeks and pointed nose added to his charm. His single-lidded eyes and dark brown pupils completed his look.

Taehyung: Don't look at me like that, or it'll take no time for me to bang inside you against this wall!

She blushed and nodded. Nestling into his chest, she smelled his musky cologne, which made her moan.

He stopped and raised an eyebrow at her actions. She sheepishly smiled at him. Giving her a mischievous grin, he made her stand on his shoes and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Taehyung: Feeling frisky in the morning?

Her jaw dropped at his words and she shook her head. He stared at her lips for a moment, then back at her eyes.

And he forcefully pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately, causing her to stumble. However, he caught her just in time. She returned the kiss and sucked on his upper lip. He broke the kiss when he noticed that she was running out of breath, and then he carried her to the bathtub.

She showered while he watched, enjoying her playful interaction with the bubbles. Her smile warmed his heart, and he felt incredibly fortunate to be married to her.

Her eyes shifted towards him, and she grinned mischievously, causing him to frown. She pointed at the bubbles she had gathered in her hands and threw them at him, but he easily dodged them.

Yn: Your face...

She laughed at him, and he chuckled before taking a picture of her and setting it as his wallpaper. Soon, she finished her bath, and he followed her like a shadow wherever she went.

Taehyung: Inners?

She shook her head, and he smirked before pressing her boobs against the thick hoodie she was wearing. A moan escaped her lips, and she glared at him because her legs still felt weak.

Taehyung: Your tits are my favorite!

She smacked his arms and hid her face in his neck as he wrapped her legs around his waist, squeezing her ass. He grinned at her narrowed glare.

He carried her downstairs, where a burning smell filled the air. Yn's eyes widened, and she looked at Taehyung, who shrugged as if it was a small issue.

Yn: Our house is on fire!

His movements halted when she said "our." His heart fluttered with a beautiful sensation, and he kissed her forehead before giving her a peck on the lips and cheeks.

Taehyung: It's just Hyung making..I mean burning the pan!

He said and she frowned when he showed no signs of worry.