Chapter: 5 (Rejected)

Author Pov:

Today Kim Mansion is in a state of chaos. Kim Brothers were almost ready for their marriage. The reporter's were already being in the hall..

The boys were looking handsome Greek as hell. They themselves a little nervous after their attraction with Yn last time...

All of sudden their parents came near them with their teary eyes which jolted them but they didn't bother to ask...

Mom: Jin....

She panted heavily her husband patted her back as her tears starts falling abruptly...

Jin: Now what?

He asks in an irritated voice which hurted his parents alot but they didn't showed any affect...

Dad: Sons did you have a fight with Yn yesterday?

They all looks at each other as Taehyung remembers his sentence which he said to her...

Namjoon: No, we didn't fought her regarding any topic...

He said in a calm and cold voice which brought more tears in their mother's eyes...

Mom: She rejected the marriage...

Their ears alerted up by the word rejected. They felt burning sensation stabbing their hearts...

Yoongi: And why she would do that?

Before he could ask further their father got a message by someone as his eyes wide open. He looks at his sons...

Dad: Let's go to Hall....

Without discussing any further they seated in a limo and went afar to the hall...

Taehyung in mind: This girl is a pain in my ass..

At hall....

Mr.Cha: Love why are you disagreeing at the last moment?

Yn: Mom! I doesn't wanna marry them. Their are more handsome boys in this world rather than them...

She said stomping her feets as her mother's tears started flowing like a waterfall...

Mr.Cha: Kim's have arrived...

He said in flat tone as the two ladies nodded their heads....

Mrs.Kim: Yn...

She shouted hugging her as her son's stood behind her gawking at Yn who didn't even glanced at them as they all clenched their jaws in anger and ignorance...

Yn: What happened Mrs.Kim?

Mr.Kim: Dear why are you suddenly cancelling the marriage? Have we done something wrong?

Yn: No Mr.Kim. You are just like my father Perfect. But it's me who doesn't wanna marry your sons...

She said in a cold yet polite tone as Mrs.Kim nudged her husband's elbow who nodded her head..

Mrs.Kim: Can we give couple a time to sort things out?

Mrs.Cha: Absolutely this is right....

Mr.Kim: Boys better luck soon...

The four elders went away leaving seven boys and a single girl there alone. They eyed her up to down and then glares at her.

She was not wearing any wedding drew but instead she was wearing shorts and hoodie..

Namjoon caught her wrist as he bought her closer to himself as she got surprised by this sudden touching...