Chapter: 37 (🔞)

Author Pov:

Her heart raced with nervousness as she looked at them with raised eyebrows, causing them to chuckle at her adorable behavior.

Yn: I didn't hear what you said!

She pretended, wanting to confirm whether she had heard correctly or not. The boys looked at each other, their intense gazes shifting to her.

Taehyung: Strip is what we said!

He said it more like a command, causing her to audibly gulp. The boys tapped their feet on the floor, waiting for her to do as they said.

Jungkook: We're waiting, doll!

He husked, and she looked around to avoid their eyes. She looked up with a cute smirk on her lips, confusing them.

Yn: And why do you think I'll do that?

She asked, her smirk fading as they took a step towards her. Her palms turned sweaty, and the coldness in the air made her nipples harden, causing them to ruthlessly grin at her.

Jimin: Because you don't want an audience, do you?

He asked, leaving her confused by the riddle in his words. A frown appeared on her forehead as she looked at him.

Yn: What?

Namjoon: Do you want someone to see us fucking you?

Her heartbeat stopped, and with wide eyes, she looked at him, surprised by his choice of words.

Jin: Do you want the guards to see us burying our cocks in your pretty little cunt?

She gasped and quickly shook her head as they chuckled at her, sending shivers down her spine. They fell silent, and somewhere deep down, it scared her.

Yn: Do I have any other option?

She asked, her voice trembling at the end, which only amused the boys even more. Shaking her head she sighed knowing she doesn't have any other option..

Gradually, her fingers moved up to the strap on her shoulders and she slowly removed it, causing the boys to become impatient.

They glared at her and she felt a sense of unease from their intense gaze. She gasped when someone ripped her dress, leaving her only in her undergarments.

She used her hands to shield her body from the boys' wandering eyes.

Hoseok: Why hiding that beautiful body, sunshine?

He asked, taking a step closer, and she took a step back, feeling a surge of energy. Her mouth dropped open when someone stood behind her, preventing her from moving further back.

She turned around to see Taehyung grinning, with his arms raised above his head and a sly smirk on his face.

Taehyung: Game over, baby doll!

He said, and the boys formed a circle around her, leaving her with no escape. The cold wind brushed against her body, causing her to flinch and cover herself.

Jin: Turn on the heaters!

He shouted, and within seconds, the interior heaters were switched on, warming up the room.

Yn: Are you all angry with me?

She whispered shakily, causing their jaws to clench and their fists to tighten, making her feel a little scared.

Namjoon: Why?

Yn: Because I was dancing with that boy?

Her heart raced with nervousness, and she bit her lower lip, making them internally groan at her innocence.