Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)

Author Pov:

The sunlight gently touched her innocent face and she wriggled when someone squeezed her breasts. A moan escaped her lips as she tried to push the person away.

A heavy weight pressed down on her, stopping her movements. She groaned but kept her eyes closed as she felt the person licking her nipples.

Unintentionally, she moaned when he roughly squeezed her breasts, causing her to feel only the light fabric of her shirt against her skin.

She felt someone's warm breath on her underwear and he licked her inner thigh, making her groan. A smirk appeared on the handsome man's face as he looked at her proudly.

??: Want more?

She shook her head, not in the mood to get wet, but her panties revealed everything. He licked her from bottom to top, just missing the spot where pleasure begins.

Yn: Stop...

She shuddered when he teased her again, missing the spot once more. She groaned and pulled his hair closer.

??: Need help with something?

She shrugged, but moaned when he pulled her folds with his teeth through her panties, making her squirm.

Yn: Up!

She said, and lifted her hips as he pulled her panties down slightly, giving him a view of her lower region. With a smirk, he kissed her vagina, causing her to throw her head back.

??: Where?

He asked teasingly, and Yn felt a throbbing sensation. She bit her lip but kept her eyes closed, aware of how wet she was.

Yn: Please...

She could feel the person's warm breath on her exposed body and all she wanted was for him to thrust his tongue inside her. As she lowered herself, he gave her a long lick, causing her to shudder beneath him...

Yn: Mo-re...

She felt him penetrate his tongue inside her, causing her to whimper, but he moved it around, hitting all the right spots. She curled her toes and tears filled her eyes...

The handsome man licked her clitoris and ran his tongue over her folds, causing her to grip his hair and pull him closer. A soft sigh escaped her lips when his tongue hit her most sensitive spot...

??: Stop squirming, Piccolo gattino!

She recognized Yoongi's deep voice and he smirked at her as she opened her eyes and glared at him.

Yn: I'm telling you to stop-

She couldn't finish her sentence as he sucked on her clitoris, causing her to gasp and her head to fall back. She gripped the bedsheets tightly as he sucked on her clit again.

Yoongi: Got something to say, kitten?

He mocked her, raising an eyebrow and making her jaw clench. Her orgasm washed over her and she sighed with relief, but pouted when he climbed on top of her, pinning her under his large frame...

He admired her, his eyes filled with love and adoration as he gazed into her angry eyes. Only he and his brothers knew how much her smile meant to them and how her approval could motivate them to work hard to give her the world.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he hugged her before kissing on her lips softly sucking on her lower lips making sloppy sounds and she smiled when he broke the kiss pecking her forehead..