Chapter: 20 (Ignored)

Author Pov:

She was ready doing her blush from the evening she was ignoring them. She made them restless by not talking to them heck she wasn't even glancing at them.

The seven boys were ready sitting on the couches. She have came out of the room for five times but she haven't glanced at them for a single second which somehow bothered them alot..

They heard footsteps as they looks upwards to get their heart beat stopped seeing her looking so beautiful and ethereal and elegant..

Her soft look with crimson blush and a light highlight nearing her cheekbones. Her eyes were covered with a thin line of eyeliner. Her lips covered in a pink glossy red shade. Her hairs opened in a middle part and curled up making her look cute and hot..

They glanced at her waiting for her to glance at them but heck she didn't wait for them and went out of the room leaving them dumbfounded.

Jimin: What the hell was that?

He asked blinking his eyes rapidly as he saw her disappearing figure. He was confused and looked at his brothers to see them having the same expression.

Taehyung: I think she is taking revenge from us!

He said walking towards the place where she walked out. The other boys in no time followed him and rushed to see her.

Yn saw her family sitting on the trance of the rooftop. Yes the hotel has booked the terrace dinner for everyone living in this hotel for tonight.

She smiles at them before going in their direction. At the same time the door of the rooftop was opened with a thud and the seven boys entered inside..

The music was so loud, many people were dancing most of them were couples. They saw her going towards the family direction making them sigh in relief.

Dusting off their clothes, they followed in the direction where she went. She glared at them with her angry doe eyes making them want to laugh at her....

Mrs.Cha: Wah! My sons are gracefully handsome.

She said patting Jungkook's hand as he nodded his head with a glimpse of softness. He remembered how his mother laughed at them when Bora called them rotten cold beings.

He glanced over at his mother to see her having teary eyes making him want to puke. Never in his life has he seen someone more fake than his mother.

Taking a seat beside Yn Yoongi and Namjoon held her hands trying to keep her closer but she shrugged their hands not allowing them to touch her...

Yn: Don't touch me!

She whispered in Namjoon's ear making him smirk as he traced his hands towards her left thigh halting her breath. Yoongi smirked as he caught her hand bringing her back to the world.

In-Yeop: Princess are you okay? Why your face is so red?

He said looking at her flushed face as everyone looks at her to see having her red cheeks with red ears.

Namjoon smirked before dipping his hand more inside her thigh lightly touching her wet core making her jolt in her space. She held his hand stopping him going further.

The seven other brothers couldn't help but get jealous when they saw how beautiful Yn was. She was elegant in her simple way. They loved how she beautifully talked with everyone.

Mrs.Kim: Let's eat!

She said looking at food making everyone to nodd their heads. Yn took a bowl which was full of kimchi and a vegetable meat soup. She loved this dish.

She was about to take it in her plate when she saw seven plates Infront of her. Glaring at her husband's she Huff's in anger. Somewhere in their hearts they loved how they were teasing her.

One by one she filled their plates and added some in her plate also. She drinks one bite and moaned at the delicious taste..

Yn: Ahh! The food is delicious..

She said lightly moaning as the boys beside her control their hormones by covering their mouth. They shutted their eyes and opened them to look at her to see having her innocent eyes on them.

Yoongi took her left hand without getting in someone's eyes he opened his pants zip making her eyes widen in shock. He entered her hands inside his pants and she could feel how hard he was. She gulp when he pressed her thumb on his tip while she bit her lips to control moans.

Yn: Stop this !

She whispered lightly but her whole body got aroused when he made her hand to wrap around his harden shaft.

Namjoon entered inside his fingers inside her pool panties massaging her clit making her almost moan.

She chewed her inner cheeks to keep herself rigid but what happened around her was making her weak.

Her eyes widen when Namjoon's three fingers dipped inside her pussy pumping in and out.

Yoongi pumped her hand up and down as he felt a pleasure building in him. He shaked her hand terribly inside his pant and in no second he took out when he felt himself getting near to his high.

She looked at him as he slightly smirk. Taking a spoon full of soup he carefully made her drink the soup.

Namjoon's finger pumped out when she cummed in his fingers. He licked his fingers trying to act as she blushed hardly.

The other husband's knew what was happening under the table but they decided to play dumb.

Eating the food, enjoying their time with everyone. The couple entered inside their room falling on the couches.

Yn: You all are sleeping on couches!
___________________