Chapter: 13 (Questions)

Author Pov:

Everything around her was looking so fine! She was looking around with her doe eyes where Horny and Mason were walking ahead of her.

Unknown to her, her husband's were having their eyes on her for her safety. Knowing that it is her first time coming somewhere without her brothers..

At this moment Yn was missing her brothers. She wanted to meet them so madly that her madness has no desperation.

Not afar Horny fake coughed to get his boss wife's attention as she looks at him and Mason with her doe eyes melting their cold stone type hearts.

Mason: Ma'am this is your cabin!

He said pointing at the large room decorated nicely. She looked around to see everyone involved in their works. She was sad that because of her husband's nobody will talk to her..

Horny: Ma'am please come this way!

She nodded her head and followed the two boys walking ahead of her. Mason looks at the employees to see them all gazing at Yn with their judging eyes making him to peer just a gaze at all...

Mason was a childhood person the seven boys have met. Their father's have a great bond but that doesn't mean that their sons should have a good bond too...

But Mason helped Jin and Yoongi when they started their own company. Unknown what their parents have done to the seven boys he have always respected Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim...

But now he don't value them at all. Knowing what what they have to Seven Satans his tears didn't stopped when he heard their story...

About Horny, he is just like his name. Horny was Namjoon's teacher at the university he have studied. His elder brothers and Horny have good relations with eachother..

Horny was once amazed by the huge brain Namjoon had. He was astonished that at such young age he had such a huge brain. He wanted to meet his parents.

But when he sneakily enter in the house with Namjoon's help he saw that how the story of the six boys was going. He have met his all brothers before. But now what he witnessed made him pity the seven boys...

As from that moment he promised the Seven Satans that he will do anything in favour they wanted..

Coming out of their thoughts the two elder looked at Yn to see her already looking at them. They could have a relationship with her..

What about sister?

Mason nudged Horny's elbow as Horny bowed at Yn make her startled seeing an elder to bow at her...

Yn: Don't! I'm younger than you. So please don't bow to me!

She said helding Horny's shoulders making him to stood up as she smiles at him...

Mason: Hello Mrs.Kim! My name is Mason! The head of the finance department..

Horny: Hello Mrs.Kim! My name is Horny. And I'm the second head of this department.

She nodded her head and told them her insecurities...

Yn: Don't call me Ma'am. You can surely call me Yn...

She said winking at them making them chuckled at her cuteness.

Mason: But sirs will not like it..

He said looking down as she looks at him and speak through her bold voice...

Yn: Don't worry! They can't control me! I'm their one and only boss...