Chapter: 30 (Kisses)

Author Pov:

Yn: Ugh!

Upon hearing her groan, the boys scattered their papers and rushed to the bed, embracing her tightly.

Her mind, filled with pain, couldn't comprehend what was happening, but she could feel the same warmth radiating from her husband.

Jungkook: Are you alright?

He asked, and she nodded, indicating that she only had a leg pain and nothing else. Yn noticed the fear in their eyes, as if they were afraid of losing her.

Yn: Will you leave me?

She unknowingly asked, causing a reaction from them. Yoongi spanked her waist, making her flinch from the sudden contact.

Yoongi: Don't you even think about leaving us!

He warned, his voice dark and threatening, making her feel a little scared by his possessiveness.

Taehyung: You belong to us, and only us!

She blushed as they expressed their love for her. In her husband's arms, she felt like she was experiencing the best moment of her life.

Yn: I want to take a shower.

She said, and they released their embrace, looking at her face. Namjoon surprised her by smashing his lips onto hers, causing her to gasp in his hold.

Namjoon bit her upper lip and chewed on her lower lip, leaving her breathless. He explored her mouth with his tongue, as if he had been waiting for this moment his whole life.

The intense session ended with a pop sound, leaving her lips reddened and her heart racing.

Hoseok: Princess, now you can take a bath.

He said as she looked at him uncertain about his intentions. She nodded and took a step forward, but before she could move, a sudden headache caused her to lose her balance.

However, instead of falling, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes, feeling dizzy.

Her gaze locked with Jimin, who had dark and emotionless eyes, but she could still sense his love and care for her.

Jimin: Be careful, love. You can't walk properly right now!

He whispered near her ear, causing her cheeks to turn red. She blushed when he picked her up in a bridal style, causing her to gasp.

Yn: I... can... take a bath on my own...

She tried to speak, attempting to free herself from his grasp, but he only tightened his hold on her waist. She pouted as the others smirked, seeing her helpless state.

Jimin: Don't pout, honey. We're barely able to control ourselves from fucking you...

He smirked as he saw her wide-eyed with red ears, visibly swallowing the lump in her throat, listening to his dirty words.

The others lay on the bed, thinking about their future together, creating a beautiful image of themselves with their wive.

Jimin gently massaged her scalp as she moaned in pain from the sudden headache. The hands stopped on their own upon hearing her painful scream.

Jimin: Did I hurt you?

He asked, the coldness in his face fading slightly. She nodded with a small smile, assuring him that she wasn't hurt.

Making sure not to cause her any discomfort, he helped her put on loose clothes that wouldn't bother her.

She emerged from the bathroom with a tired expression on her face as the boys quickly stood up and rushed towards her.