Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)

Author Pov:

Yn came out of the car, she looks around. The place was at sea location and she confusingly looks at her brothers who shuggered and sitting in the car they drove off not without saying her to move forward.

Yn clutches her heart as she removes her sandals before bringing her feet to the sand and a giggle escape her lips when she felt the softness of the sand.

Their was no-one except her, as if someone has booked the entire area for her. Her heartbeat halted when she walks forward and her eyes widen seeing the decorations in front of her.

 Her heartbeat halted when she walks forward and her eyes widen seeing the decorations in front of her

The smell of rose petals filled her nostrils and she with open mouth looks around. The cold wind flashed across her face and her long hairs fly like a bird. Her arms surrounded her chest to prevent the cold air to strike her body.

She heard a throat clearing voice and moving on her feets, she turned around to see them looking straight in her eyes. She gawks at them and her heartbeat halted when they took a step forward.

They were dressed in casuals, black pants and black button t-shirts which made them look more hot. Their sleeves folded upwards and their veiny arms tugged in their pockets.

Their eyes filled with desire, when they raked their eyes on her body from top to bottom. The shirt was small which showed her waist and little bit of skin. The way her chest moved up and down with the rhythm of her heartbeat.

And how much they wanted to fuck her over the bed, taking all of her and punishing her for ignoring their messages.

Jin: Scared, princess?

He mocked when she moved another step backwards. Her audible gulp made them hard as she shuggered her shoulders rooting to a place.

Yn: No, why would I be scared? Are you gonna kill me?

Their chuckles vibrated her body and she felt heat growing in her centre. Sweats beads formed on her forehead and she keenly looks at them.

Taehyung: Weren't you ignoring our messages? May I ask why?

He asked in a deep voice, and the hairs on her neck stood feeling cold. She thinks for a moment before stepping forward feeling nervous from each second.

Yn: Why? Was I permitted to take your every call or messages?

Their smirks fell from their face and their gazes hardened at her savage reply. She proudly smiled when her eyes dropped down and she saw their bulge making her more nervous.

Yoongi: Love what you see, kitten?

She broke her gaze and looks at the blue attractive sky as her cheeks heated up in embarrassment. She suddenly felt hot and she swiftly wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Yn: Even the sky is more attractive than your that!

She taunted them, and the boys scoffed feeling offended. She gasp when a hand raked her nape and she was crushed on a hard chest. She looks up to see Jungkook, his attractive brown eyes sticked to her and she gasp feeling his hand on her bare waist.