Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)

Author Pov:

Sitting inside the limo she was too tired to even open her eyes. Namjoon was caressing her hair as she was sitting on his lap...

The night was heavenly beautiful for them after having a presence near them who was so pure and innocent.

Everyone's eyes were stuck at her as she shifted uncomfortably making Namjoon's eyes wide thinking where she was sitting.

He caressed her waist as she jolted up when her phone rang suddenly. Frowning she opened her purse and her eyes brightened seeing the caller's ID.

Her mother was calling out of nowhere. She looked at her husband's to see them staring at her intensely making her a little nervous.

Picking up the call she putted on speaker as she heard her mom's cheerful voice which made her relax...

Mrs.Cha: Hello Yn-aah! How are you?

Listening the sentence her eyes got glossy she missed her mother alot. Parting her lips she says..

Yn: I'm fine Mom! How are you, Appa and Oppas?

They listened the sentence she said to her mother clenching their hearts as they saw her teary eyes...

Mom: I'm fine dear! How are my sons?

Sparks raging in their bodies when Mrs.Cha called them her son's. Never in their life they have heard this word from their mother but now listening it from their mother-in-law was making them fascinated..

Yn: They are fine too! So?

Mrs.Cha paused herself fighting her inner self to tell it or not! Finally after a minute of silence she speaks.

Mom: Are you free daughter?

Yn: Yes! Why mom?

Without hesitation she replied which was a big lie because a moment ago she was Hella tied but now for her mother she making her rest to go out...

Their hearts tingled when she said this knowing now that she cares about her family alot...

Mom: Can you come to Kim Mansion?

That's it!

The aura the seven Satan's were giving changed in a gloomy and dangerous one. Their eyes turned ruthless as they heard the name Kim Mansion!

This place was a pure hell for them. A day not even a second they wants to go their. Yn smiles before she could agreed Namjoon kept his palm on her mouth preventing her from saying anything.

Confusingly she looked up and got a shiver when she saw his face to give a sense of emotionless. She was beyond confused seeing his sudden actions..

But she was too innocent to get what was the reason behind this sudden emptiness. She gasped in his eyes just to see it getting more emptier. It made her creep...

Jin who was beside her on the left side silents the phone as she darted her eyes towards his direction and felt like the land got slipped under her feets seeing no emotions in his cold eyes...

Why were they behaving like this?

Yn: What happened?

She asked softly coming closer to his face as he eyes her with a cold emotion. His mind was not clear at all...

Yoongi: Deny!

She looked confused by his word as his eyes were covered with his hairs which were fallen on his forehead. Shaking her negative thoughts Yn asked...