Chapter: 7 (🔞)

Author Pov:

She huffed in anger and layed in the bed thinking about many things in her mind.

She was angry at them so much angry on them because they give her a specific different room on their first night.

She pouts when the door was opened with a sound of click which took her attention.

She opened her eyes to see the seven boys whom she clearly didn't wanted to see. Especially not right now...

They entered inside the room to see her sitting on the bed

They entered inside the room to see her sitting on the bed. Her back was facing them as they didn't saw what she was wearing.

But as soon as she turned around they got shocked seeing her wearing something like this.

Her body was full in view. Her long and slim legs. Her breasts, collarbones, shoulders, neck and navel everything was opened wide Infront of them.

It was definitely bothering them somewhere.

She looks at them with her angry eyes and came near them not knowing what specially her presence was doing to them. They were getting broad by seeing her.

Yn: What are you all doing here?

She asked in cold voice which made their ears to ringed up hearing her voice which was seducing them.

Jimin: You are looking very beautiful!

He said unknowingly as she looks at him with a tint of blush on her cheeks. He smirks as his eyes again lingered on her body.

Yoongi: But did you forget Jimin-ahh that every beauty has thorns?

He said smirking at her knowing where he have hitted her. She looks at him gawking through his soul as she spat coming near to him.

Yn: What the fuck did you said?

She asked raising her one brow at him as he just smirks adding the fuel in her anger.

She looks at them all and her eyes got stuck on Taehyung who have no shirt on his body as she glanced at him from up to down.

She came near him and saw him already smirking at her which made her groan in anger.

Yn: Urghhhh why these smirks are always plastered on you face?

She said sitting on the bed as she lays down not having any idea of their sinful thoughts.

Untill she felt a cold fingertip running on her lower lips. She opened her eyes to see Jungkook. His eyes were wearing a feeling called Hunger, desires and lust.

Before saying anything he smashed his lips on her as her eyes got fasten seeing his guts. Glaring at him she tried to pushed him when he held her waist from his one hand and pinned her hands from his other hand.