Chapter: 24 (🔞)

Yn's Pov:

Yoongi's grip around my ass got tightened which brought an immense pleasure inside me.

Taehyung's belt which has pinned her hands above my head was hurting a little.

Jungkook's lips are locked to mine. He kissed me like he was starving for my lips. His tongue hurriedly entered inside my mouth leaving my mouth wet with his saliva.

 His tongue hurriedly entered inside my mouth leaving my mouth wet with his saliva

He kissed me hungrily until I felt someone's lips on my bare back. The dress which I decided to wear was showing my half back.

The person trailed his lips to my shoulders to back kissing and licking it with his tongue..

Jimin's hand cupped my boobs squeezing hardly as I felt myself getting more wet. I was sure of letting Yoongi know that I was soaking wet for them.

Namjoon kissed my neck as he snuggled his warm nose against my cold wine neck

Namjoon kissed my neck as he snuggled his warm nose against my cold wine neck. He inhaled the wine smell deeply before licking that spot making me moan unconsciously.

Jin sat there doing nothing with Yoongi on whose lap I was sitting. I felt a hand dripping to my wet core to my inner thighs making me clench around Yoongi's lap..

Yn: Enough..

I said which was more like a whisper and in no seconds the movement around me got stopped as if they were waiting for me to say something.

I looked at all of them with my half closed eyes and I can very clearly see the lust expression on their faces like they were controlling themselves back..

Jimin: What enough baby? We haven't started yet..

His voice was dark and held the dominance I wanted. But I knew the emotions behind the low voice.

I brought my face closer to his as they all looked at my each and every movement. Jimin's eyes turning more dark brought confidence in me..

Yn: Don't hold yourselves back!

My mere four words came out as a whisper as I felt myself getting more throbbing down there. Their eyes stuck to my dizzy one..

And in no second I felt someone's lips on mine pressed roughly. Taehyung clutched my nape moving his lips on mine roughly making sloppy sounds..