Chapter: 6 (Separate)

Author Pov:

As soons as the eight people entered inside the big mansion. It was dull and dark just like their personalities.

Yn though for a bit before roaming her gaze back to seven boys who were already staring at her. She glanced at them and scoff and says..

Yn: Where is our room?

Jungkook: What do you mean by our room?

He asked raising his one brow as she giggled innocently making him feel something hearing her carefree laughter...

Taehyung: You have your separate room!

He said sternly as her giggle stopped and she looks at him with a sad face. She nodded her head as he felt different seeing her dull face...

Jimin: Why? Aren't you happy that we spared you at our first night?

He said smirking at her as her cheeks went red in embarrassment.

Hosoek: Did you perhaps bought condom also?

She looks at him with wide eyes to see him already smirking at her as she clenched her fist and then spat in seduceness...

Yn: Yeah I bought wanna have it...

She said biting her lips as they all looks away not wanting her to know their desires.

But by seeing the cute grin on her face they can feel that she knows everything...

She wasn't that innocent to see someone's craving for her.

Yoongi: Guys! Enough let's show her own room...

He said in a cold voice as Yn glared at him for ending the discussion so easily...

She hump in anger and went away searching for her own room. They glance at each other before parting to their master bedroom.

They all lives in the same room. Still having a big ass mansion they likes to live in the same room with each other just like their childhood..

As in childhood they used to live in same room with seven beds aligned side by side...

And now still they have the same habit. But many things else in their life are changed....

They one by one took shower having a monotone face which clearly didn't showed any emotions.

They all were now sitting on the bed having a serious discussion amoung themselves...

They faces were screwed up, their fists were clenched and their eyes were darken because of the specific feeling called lust and hunger...

Hosoek: I think we fall in love with her?

Jin: No we didn't!

Namjoon: Them why we were feeling rejected when she denied the marriage. We know their are thousands of girls who want to die on us. But why her?

Taehyung: Why anyone? When she is here!

He says getting up from the bed getting rid of the shirt on his body. He looks at his brothers to see them looking at him confusingly...

They got shocked hearing Taehyung's reply but it was truth that why anyone else when they have her in their live?

Now she is married to them and is their wife. So simply they all are also her husband's..m

Yoongi: Where are you going?

He asked though confusion as Taehyung's smirk widen hearing Yoongi's question. He glanced at them before replying coldy in his deep voice...

Taehyung: Just to check my wife!

He says as others looked at him wide wide eyes seeing him caring for someone for the first time...

They didn't wanted to but still followed him through the corridor where their wife's room was settled...

She was taking a bath, relaxing her muscles. She was sad thinking that they weren't even giving her any chance to prove herself.

She didn't loved them at all but was ready to give a chance. She knows something is off about them but right now she feels that she is no one to ask them about anything...

They too doesn't love her...

But what if they did?

Getting rid of the soap and shampoo she wraps the towel around her body exiting the bathroom. She looks herself at mirror to see her skin glowing.

She looks happy...

Wearing her only inner wears and nighty which was the only piece of cloth present in the closet she has no choice except to wear it..

It wasn't even that revealing but still showed the perfect and sharp curves of her tempting body.

She laid on the bed wearing her nighty. Her hairs were open spread over the bed. She was tired for sure but at least wanted them...

She closes her beautiful eyes that's when the door was opened with a sound of click which made her sleep to vanish in the air...

She was awake but didn't wanted to show it. Closing her eyes she was stir at one place...

They entered inside the room to make sure if she was asleep or not. But what they saw make them erect under their trousers...

She was laying on the bed. Her arms spreaded on both side of bed. Her hairs opened. Her beautiful, hot and tempting body was seen...

They got hard seeing her...

Were they in love with her?
___________