Chapter: 29 (Staying)

Author Pov:

Jungkook carried Yn out of the hotel room where they have stayed during their vacation, as she had been rendered unconscious by a doctor's injection of antibiotics.

With cold expressions, the boys entered the limo and headed towards the airport.

The family watched them make efforts for Yn, something the Kim family had not expected.

They boarded their private jet, and Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim approached Yn with sad expressions on their faces.

Mrs. Kim: Oh, my daughter!

She said, embracing her husband with a heavy heart, causing their sons to clench their jaws in anger at the fake act.

Jin: Showing off has become a habit for you, hasn't it?

He said, crossing his arms and glaring at his mother with cold, angry eyes.

Mr. Kim: It's not like that, son!

He said softly, his voice low, as the boys shrugged their shoulders and said...

Yoongi: Get out before we throw you out.

He said firmly and heavily, causing their parents to sadly look at each other before leaving the private area.

Jimin: Hyung, when will she wake up?

He asked, holding her in his arms, covered with their oversized clothes. She was wearing Yoongi's undershirt and Hoseok's hoodie, along with Jin's pants and just socks.

Hoseok: She will wake up when we will enter the mansion..

He said, the brothers feeling lost ever since they returned home after mercilessly killing and eating John.

They were satisfied with their work, but the main task still remained.

They had a small lunch without much appetite because they were anxiously waiting for her to wake up.

After landing, they waited for their cars and were surrounded by many guards for protection.

The Cha family left in their cars after saying goodbye to the Kim family and their sleeping daughter.

Bambam: Is she fine?

Bambam asked coldly as they all settled into the same limo, not wanting their less important family members to join them.

Taehyung: Why do you care?

Taehyung responded rudely having a annoyed and boring expression plastered on his face..

Mr.Kim: Hmm.. Can we stay in place for some days?

Mr. Kim asked unsure of how his sons would react, his wife sweating making her husband to glare at her...

Jungkook: Why? Weren't you the one who throwed us out of that hell? And now you want to live at our place?

Jungkook asked, his voice devoid of emotion. His body filling with unknown rage as he fists his palms...

Mrs.Kim: Beacuse that Mansion is rebuilding!

Mrs. Kim explained about the matter as the seven boys scoffed looking at the sweat beads forming on the forehead of their parents..

Namjoon: Aren't you giving us fucking same excuse?

Namjoon mocked making their parent's to dip their heads in shame at the words and language their kids were using..

Bora and Jiho mentally laughs at the insults of their parents in-law..

Jin: Okay!

He said, and in an instant, his brothers looked at him uncertain about what he was thinking.

He glanced at his parents, then at his brothers, reassuring them, and then his gaze lingered on his wife, who had a small frown and pout on her face.

Yoongi: If you dare to hurt her, I will cut your heads off in a heartbeat.

He warned in a ruthless voice, still haunted by the recent incident. He didn't want any danger near his wife and his brothers.

Driver: Master, we have arrived!

Nodding their heads, they exited the limo. Taehyung held Yn closer in his embrace and kissed her forehead, while the others entered the mansion.

They all entered the mansion as the servants bowed and went to their assigned tasks, preparing everything as instructed by their Masters.

The uninvited family began exploring the mansion as if it were a museum, but Jin's husky and cold voice snapped them back to reality.

Jin: Listen again, if you dare to hurt her...

Hoseok: Then we promise we will forget any relation we have with all of you!

He said and walked away with his brothers, who did nothing but glare at their fake family.

Lying on the bed, Taehyung and Namjoon held her closer to their bodies, feeling a sense of relaxation.

They were now in their own room, a room they had started preparing when they confirmed their feelings for her.

The room had a large bed that accommodated all of them. The theme of the room was dark black, resembling a night sky. The wardrobe was connected, having black color theme...

Jungkook: Hyung, do you think it's a good idea to keep them inside?

He asked his brothers, who sighed coldly before looking at each other and reading each other's expressions.

Yoongi: It's only for a few days, Kook.

The seriousness in his voice caused Jungkook to nod firmly, understanding that it had been decided that their parents and their so-called brother, along with their unpleasant wife, would be staying in their house.

Lost in their own thoughts, they began discussing office matters, knowing that she would have to start working again.

One by one, they took showers and felt refreshed, but when their lunch was brought to their room, they only ate a little, lacking any appetite.

Once again absorbed in their work with their files and laptops, they didn't notice her becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

Her palms were sweaty and her forehead was creased with a frown, but none of them noticed.

Lost in their thoughts, they were interrupted when they heard her groan.

Yn: Urggh!

_______

Sorry guys my mother will be coming tomorrow. So I wrote a 1000 word's chapter. Hope you will compromis...

Love you all...