Chapter: 10 (Wishing)

Author Pov:

The new start of the day was bright as her face shined. She wears her clothes which were looking beautiful on her.

Offering a kiss to herself and applying a lip gloss she exited the room.

Her long hair was open till her waist

Her long hair was open till her waist. She was shining like a bright star. Sighing she exited her room with a bright smile.

The seven boys mainly seven Satan's entered inside the dining hall to see no-one. Their brows got furrowed when they didn't see her.

Boots voice clicked when they lifted their gaze to see their wife coming while putting her phone in her purse.

Her looks was frantically awesome. She swayed in simple yet classy looks. Her long legs were covered in black boots.

She looked at them with her grey doe eyes as she jumped herself on Namjoon who was the nearest to her.

Yn: Good morning!

Her wish was a simple sentence but for them it held a power. Never in their life someone has wished them a single thing not even their parents.

And here their wife was wishing them a Good Morning...

Yn: Won't you say me back?

She asked looking at them with hoping eyes as her doe eyes sparkled when Hosoek opened his mouth to say something but nothing came...

She sat down with a angry puff on her face as they all glares at Namjoon who was smirking at them knowing his brothers are maybe Jealous of him...

Jimin: Why are getting angry at such small thing?

He asked her as he sat right infront of her. A shiver ran in the spine of Jimin when she glares at him..

Her glares were no joke. Her own brothers used to get scared of her when she would be angry...

Yoongi: Good Morning!

Giggling she looks at him to see him having a cold expression on his face. Her face held her brightness as she run towards him to give him a bear hug.

This hug was enough for him to relax his messed up mind. His arms immediately got wrapped around her waist when he pulled her closer making her gasp.

Jin: Are you ready?

Nervousness danced in her as she looks at him and nodded barely. They knew it was her first time going somewhere without her brothers.

Jungkook: Let's eat!

The others sat around the dining table as Yn sat between Jimin and Taehyung. The silence was eating her out.

Breaking the silence she looks at them to see them all eating quietly having a shutted mouth. She giggled at how strict their faces were looking.

Listening her giggles in an instant they move their heads towards her to see her holding her smile while looking at them making them confused..

Yoongi: Why are you Laughing?

His cold and deep voice made her shiver at her place as a shiver ran in her spine when their lips twitched upwards having sinister smirks plastered on their faces.

Surely they have their own effects on her...

Yn: It's nothing....

Nothing came out from her mouth except this small sentence. She was getting wet down there seeing their dominating aura controlling her...

Soon the breakfast was finished eating quietly while only few sentences were achieved by them only because of her efforts...

Tapping and wiping her hands she sat on the seat in a limo in between Hosoek and Jungkook. She looks quietly nervous. Hosoek looks at her before taking her hand in his hands...

This action shocked himself at how he touched her by himself and she didn't even objected anything. He plays with her slender white fingers as she leans in his warmth.

Hugging him sidely she laid her head on Jungkook's shoulder. He looks down at her to see her taking long breaths.

Jungkook: They are not gonna eat you at Office! So be assure?

She nodded her head as his gaze travelled towards her lips which were shining due to lip gloss she putted. His eyes held a sense of darkness with lust as he wanted to eat her lips at that moment.

And in no second he smashed his lips on her making her eyes widen as she was freeze on her position. The brothers were minding their own business knowing what is happening all around them.

But she wasn't an unknown that they can't kiss her..

He catched her nape pinching her cheek making her gasp as he entered his tongue inside her mouth wetting it with his own saliva. Her breaths became heavy as she slowly yet very slowly started moving her lips kissing him back..

Not soon he broke the kiss when she was getting out of breath. A sting of saliva was stuck on their lips when they pull out. Her cheeks were crimson red due to heatness adding in her..

She again laid her head on Jungkook's chest as he wrapped his arms around his wife pulling her closer to his chest. But one thing again got stuck in his heart again was...

Why was he getting closer to her?

__________