Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)

Author Pov:

They all arrived at the luxurious and well suited restaurant as Yn's smile widened smelling the delicious aroma which filled her nostrils.

Yn: Let's go..

She said as all of them nodded their heads and entered the restaurant. Yn was seated between Jimin Taehyung. Parents smiled at each other sitting..

Yn: The decoration is beautiful..

She said , her eyes shining seeing the dim lights setup. Jimin smirks before kissing her cheeks as she smiles widely at him with flushed cheeks..

Jimin: Just like you...

He said as she widened her eyes, her ears turned red due to the heat of her own body. A waiter came across as they all ordered their foods waiting for the delivery..

Yn: I've listened a lot about this restaurant...

She exclaimed happily as they all listened to her well, before she could praise more and a sentence interrupted her..

Bora: Stop acting like a teenager having her first meal out..

She said with an irritated expression making Yn crunch her brows..

Yn: But I wasn't talking to you!

Bora looked down in embarrassment as her sister glared at Yn before making a plan to insult her..

Jiho: So, what? She is right. Act like your age..

She said, a hidden smirk engulfing her lips as her brothers eyes darken hearing someone insulting their sister..

Eunwoo: If you ran like your mouth, you'd be in good shape.

He said as Yn sipped her lips trying to control her laughter seeing the sister's embarrassed face. She cleared her throat as her parents proudly looked at her..

Yn: If we have an extra brain what should we do?

Confusion plastered on everyone's faces as she smiled and spoke..

Yn: We should give it to Bora and Jiho, so they shouldn't be having a lack of brains..

She speaks innocently as everyone except her husband's controlled their laughters. And with Yn's sudden laughter everyone burst out..

Bora in mind: This bitch is strong enough to insult me. Whore...

She cursed Yn under her breath when a tight grip on her thighs made her flinch. She looked at her sister to see her having a creepy look plastered on her face.

Bora raised her brow as she eyes her sister who was smiling smugly at her knowing that something in her mind is suspicious.

Jiho: Sister, I have a plan..

Bora nodded her head wanting to go at any depths to make Yn pay for her deeds. She scrunched her nose up when she saw how happily she was smiling..

Taehyung: Baby girl eat everything you want..

He whispered near her as she nodded her head at him innocently crushing his heart..

Jimin: Because we know that you need energy after having a long night..

Her cheeks covered in blush as she parted her hairs to cover her tinted cheeks. The two boys smirked as they placed their hands on her thighs..

They groaned when they saw her wearing a full dress. She cutely tugged her lips upwards seeing their annoyed glare.