Chapter: 4 (Closer)

Author Pov:

As soon as Yn entered inside the house she felt different vibes. Dark and sinsiter....

She saw seven boys sitting on the couches as if they were unbothered by her presence. She felt happy seeing the unique mansion to design beautifully...

Only if she knew that it was their mother's idea or else the mansion is silent most of the time...

She sat between her brother not knowing that seven gazes were stuck at her...

She was enthusiastically looking very beautiful. Her long hairs were curvy till her waist. Her doe grey eyes were hypnotizing them. And lastly her pink plump lips were parted as she sees around with wide mouth....

They were impressed by the beauty she holds but still they doesn't wanna believe it...

Mrs.Kim: You are really beautiful Yn....

Yn: Thankyou Mom...

She said smiling shyly as everyone except seven boys laughs at her cute reaction while their gazes were just fixed on her...

Mr.Kim: Well daughter did you like the mansion? After marriage you are gonna live over here...

Hearing this she gasp taking everyone's curiosity..

Yn: Really?

She shouted her lungs off making everyone except them flinch. She looks excited to live here...

Mrs.Cha: Why didn't you liked it?

Yn: No no..mom it's really fantastic...

She said beaming in happiness when her gaze fell on the seven Satan's looking at her. Her breath hitched when she saw their lips turning upwards giving her a sinsiter smirk...

They were too excited to live with her...

Mr.Cha: Princess go talk to your soon-to-be husband's!

He said teasingly as she blushed in embarrassment while the boys sat unbothered by everything happening around them...

Mrs.kim: Boys take Yn to your room!

She said politely while the aura they were giving was changed into dark seeing their mother. They clenched their jaws and fisted their hands.

Jungkook catches Yn's wrist and starts dragging her to their one of rooms while nobody noticed this except Mrs.Kim who was now worried for her..

They followed Jungkook upstairs...

Yn: Aye..leave me you are hurting me...

She said whining as Jungkook and others opened a door of the room which was designed in black.

They entered inside and he leaves her wrist as they eyes her up to down...

She looks around the room to see it having a dullness just like the personalities of the seven boys..

While on the other hands they stares at her seeing her reactions...

She turned around and looks at them with her doe grey eyes...

Yn: Who's room is this? This room is very beautiful...

They were taken aback by her response of praising a room with such dark dullness..

Yoongi: It's my room!

he said coldly as his gaze was piercing through her back. She looks at him with glowing eyes and then hugged him tightly as his eyes turned wide...