Epilogue: 1 (Love)

Author Pov:

Taehyung: Baby girl!

He sang entering inside the room, seeing the love of his life. His wife, sleeping among many quilts with her face hidden in the blanket.He smiled at her sleeping face, and went under the quilt after locking the door.

He sheepishly smiles as he eyes her cute face. The pout on her face made her look more cuter. The mole on her lips took his attention as he smirked..

Taehyung: My innocent baby girl!

He said before placing his lips on hers, he kept mum slowly moving his lips on hers as she squirm in her sleep.

He kept sucking on her lips as she opened her grey doe eyes, making his eyes to glint with happiness. Ohh how much he loves this women..

Taehyung: You should sleep for some more minutes!

He mumbled above her lips and she smiled lightly and crunches her eyes. His dark gaze lingers on her and she blushes. His eyes again went in the direction of her lips and he pressed his lips on hers, sucking it lightly.

A soft moan left her lips, her arms wrapped around his neck as he kept sucking on her lips. Taking her lower lip in his teeth he smiled at her before sucking her skin.

His one hand travelled down her waist and her eyes roll back when his long fingers rubbed her heat. She arched her back pressing her chest to his face and he licked her chest valley..

Yn: Tae..

She moaned when he slid his hands inside her shorts making her to clench herself more harder..

Taehyung: Demand baby girl!

He husked in a straight and deep voice sending shivers to her spine and pleasurable waves ran in her whole body when he pressed his thumb on her clit..

A soft moan again leaves her lips and she gasp when with other hand he massages her boobs making her nipples to get harden. Taehyung looks at her with satisfaction as he saw her squirming under him..

Yn: Tae, I want you..

She whispered and he chuckled before taking his hands out of her shorts and moving up in her direction as he smiles darkly at her..

Taehyung: Awe, Is my baby girl wet in the morning?

He asked her as pressed his knees on each side of her face and strips his own shirt. Yn traces the view of the abs as the sharpening of his body made her shy and blush.

Heat waves in her body as his dark black eyes bore holes in her soul. The view of him flexing his built up arms made her more needy. She catch a bunch of his hairs before smashing her lips on his..

His eyes darkened to the point and he pins her wrist above her head tying her hands to the headboard. She glance at him with curious eyes knowing very well that he will never hurt her..

Taehyung: You know what you mean to us?

He asked and Yn shook her head innocently wanting to know how important she was to them. He smirked at her before coming near her ears..

Taehyung: It means you’re ours. Your mouth is ours..

He rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip before trailing it down her chest and pinching her nipples. She moaned

Taehyung: Your breasts are ours..

He drifted lower, adjusting her position so he could squeeze her ass. Hard.