Chapter: 22 (Desire)

Author Pov:

She shivered when Namjoon caught her waist bringing her closer, twisting her wrist behind her back making her arch her body.

But by the neediness she thought this pain was a pleasure. His dark and menacing gaze fell on her lips making her quiver..

Namjoon: Never discuss this topic again!

He demanded her still gazing at her lips as she was about to speak and he pressed his thumbs on her lips.

She gasped when something kissed her nape making her moan. She sideways her head giving more access to Yoongi who sucked her nape.

She looked around to see no-one. Her eyes pulled out of her socket when someone squeezed her boobs making her whimper..

That's when Namjoon slammed his lips on hers kissing her hardly as if he was taking his anger out on her but the curiosity that she asked that question....

His lips hungrily moved on her taking advantage of his tongue inside her mouth devouring her every inch..

In no time he could feel his pants getting tight. Only she is one in this world who can make them feel they emotions. Emotions of being desperate..

He broke the kiss leaving her alone, he stood back beside his brothers. Yoongi turned her around and gazed at her flushed face feeling satisfied..

He loved how she makes them feel and moreover he loved when they made her feel this..

Yoongi: Say, will you ever talk about this to anyone?

His grip around her neck tightened as he licked her neck making her shiver under his intense gaze and heatful embrace..

Yoongi: Kitten, you are being so naughty! Aren't you?

He said kissing her her neck whereas she moaned and tried to clutch his hairs when someone caught her wrist twisting it behind her back.

Yoongi smashed his lips on hers kissing her roughly tugging her lower lip. She responded back as someone else nibbled her earlobe..

 She responded back as someone else nibbled her earlobe

Jimin: There is long night to be go!

He said nibbling her earlobe. He broke the kiss and kissed her forehead. She beautifully smiled at him as Taehyung helped her to come out of the puddle of balls..

She smiled looking at the kids area before exiting it. A call on her on phone made her distracted as they all stopped on their tracts..

Turning to face her she picked her phone call and smiled seeing Eunwoo's message.

Yn: Let's go! They are at food court!

She said as half of them nodded while she looked at others confused..

Yn: Why aren't you coming?

She asked looking at Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. They looked at their Hyungs to see them nodding their heads.

Hosoek caught her wrist dragging her to the food court. She looked confused but still went away with him..

Jin: Take in good prices..

He said to his younger brothers who nodded their heads internally smirking excited to go the place they wanted..

Yoongi: It should be expensive and comfortable...

He said making them reminder as they again nodded their heads. Looking at eachother with smug expression on their faces the three boys went away for a specific direction...

Namjoon: Let's go...

He said following his brothers to the food court. The three boys entered inside food court to see her sitting beside Hosoek.

Eunwoo and In-Yeop coming with foods in their hands. Their brothers sitting Infront of her gazing at their beautiful wife Yn..

They clenched their jaws as they proceeded towards their direction. Jin sat beside her as she scrunched up her nose looking at him..

He smirked at her before pulling her on his lap. She looked quite shocked by their sitting position..

Yn: Leave me..

She said kicking his legs trying to get out of his deadly grip but he being he didn't bulge from his place..

His grip around her waist tightened when he whispered in her ears..

Jin: Stay still...

He said taking her earlobe between his teeth making her freeze in her place. She smiles at her brothers when they putted the food on the table..

Eunwoo: It is especially for you sissy!

He said giving her a huge bowl of delicious ramen. Her mouth watered seeing the beautiful tasty dishes..

Without wasting any second she took a whole big bite of ramen moaning at the tasteful Bite..

Namjoon: Is it tasty?

She nodded her head at his question taking a spoon full of ramen she came near his lips telling him to eat. With hesitation in his eyes he took the bite feeling heavenly..

One by one she shared everyone except those nine people sitting in front of her gazing at her with full hatred.

By the time everyone was finished the three boys came from the entrance having bundles of bags in their hands.

She looked at them confused when they creepily smirks at her. Sitting beside Yoongi and Hosoek the three boys looked at the empty table..

Almost everything was finished. They sighed thinking no-one saved something for them..

They gazed up to see their seven brothers smirking at them like a leach. They looked sideways when they saw three bowls of Ramen..

Their eyes brightened up seeing her holding food for them. Knowing only she and his brothers could be the only one to save something for them..

Looking at Yn they took the bowls eating fastly as it was already going to be dark outside.

Eating fastly, they sat on the limo enjoying the cold breeze. She hugged Hosoek more tightly when the coldness increased.

He patted her back and kissed her hairs continuously. He felt happy that they were going along with each other..

He and his brothers will never let her go away from them. She is their only theirs..

And once they will show the world that they can die for her and kill anyone for her..

Because she owns them, just the way they owned her. She is like a star in their darkest nightmare..

They loved her and are only waiting for her to love them..

Entering inside the hotel room, Jungkook pinned her to the closed door arching ejr back. She looked quite dizzy and needy..

He kissed her lips making her desire more of this beautiful emotion..

He broke the kiss giving her a shopping bag making her confused. Seeing inside what is it her eyes widened..

Jungkook: Wear this!
_______