Chapter: 31 (Warning)

Author Pov:

Yn: Where are the others?

She inquired upon seeing Taehyung and Jungkook approaching her coming after a hectic day from the company.

They appeared extremely dangerous. After their argument at the table, the boys had pledged to protect her no matter what.

Jungkook: They will be arriving late, it's already late, go to sleep.

He stated as he entered the closet, with her following behind like a little puppy. She groaned when she felt someone push her against the wall.

The sound of the door clicking behind her made her shiver as the cold air hit her.

Taehyung: Open your eyes, my love!

He whispered as she opened her eyes, gasping once again when she saw Taehyung and Jungkook standing right in front of her, wearing smug expressions on their faces.

Yn: I...we...me...they...

Jungkook: Stop saying...I...we...me...they...

He mocked her while she shook her head, a small smile appearing on her lips. However, her breath escaped her when she saw Jungkook step back and remove his shirt.

She closed her eyes and covered them with her hands, hearing a deep, husky chuckle near her ears.

She cautiously looked through her fingers and saw his back facing her, causing her cheeks to burn.

In an instant, he was standing under the shower and she felt someone's hand remove her hands from her eyes.

Taehyung: Being shameless huh?

He playfully teased her, causing her eyes to widen and her blood to freeze in her body. Her ears, neck, and cheeks turned bright red as she noticed his dark eyes lingering on her lips.

With her eyes shut, she felt a hand on her ass, pulling her closer to the person Infront of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he admired her adorable features.

Although her gray doe eyes were closed, he and his brothers knew the radiance they held. They could easily crush and squeeze her chubby cheeks with their large and rough hands. Her small, pointed nose had a subtle highlight. And her lips were full, pink, and plump, exclusively made for them.

Every aspect of her was designed for them, from her head to her toes. A small smile appeared on his face as she opened her eyes, glancing around before tightly embracing him and burying herself in his chest.

He felt a warm sensation in his body when he noticed how comfortable she was with him and his brothers. It was exactly what they had hoped for.

Jungkook: Brother, you can go...

Taehyung nodded and gently kissed her forehead, followed by her chubby cheeks, without any hint of lust.

Jungkook dried his hair and whistled, hearing the sound of the shower running and the door locking again.

Suddenly, the towel was forcefully taken from his hands, but it didn't faze him. He turned around to face her with a raised eyebrow and a cold expression.

Her eyes sparkled mischievously, her lips formed a cute and slightly seductive smirk. She tightly held onto the towel.

Jungkook: Give my towel back..

He growled as she laughed and playfully hid his towel behind her back, causing him to become frustrated. She was in the mood for some fun.

Yn: Try and catch it from me!