6-10

Chapter 6 Iron Tablets in the Brain

After a while, Jiyou's heart was not good, but she felt her knees suddenly bend, and she couldn't help staggering for a while, and almost slammed her head into the dining table. In a hurry, she grabbed the handrail next to her, which was stable. Live shape.

what happened?

  Good, not only the heartbeat is abnormal, but the faint pain in the head suddenly intensified.

  Could it be—

  Is the original owner trying to regain the sovereignty of the body?

Give you.

Give you.

  Don't grab it.

  Give it back to you.

  ...

However-

After waiting for a while, Jiyou's body remained motionless, and she didn't feel any abnormality in her soul. It seemed that she had guessed something wrong just now. It was not that the original owner was robbing the body, but just an abnormal heartbeat. Intensify.

   Jiyou squatted on the floor without an image, with her back leaning against the wall, she kept inhaling and exhaling... trying to control the abnormal heartbeat rotation, after a while, the heartbeat gradually calmed down.

only-

  The head still hurts.

and also-

  Always felt that something very strange appeared in her head. She closed her eyes slightly. Apart from the darkness in front of her, there seemed to be a little more in her consciousness. What is it?

  Jiyou wanted to get closer and take a closer look, which made her eyes widen. However, as soon as she opened her eyes, the things in her consciousness disappeared.

Ji You closed her eyes again and felt it carefully. In her consciousness, there was suddenly a mass of things, a bit dark, not really true. Ji You told herself not to worry, she slowly, a little bit, Leading his weak mental power, he slowly moved closer to the dark thing.

a little.

a little.

  ...

   is near.

  After seeing what it was, Ji You's pupils widened suddenly.

this-

this-

   Isn't this the piece of iron that stunned her back then?

When the piece of iron suddenly hit it, Ji You realized that it was not good and wanted to avoid it, but couldn't avoid it at all. He only glanced at it vaguely. What is more profound is that there are many beautiful and complicated patterns on the piece of iron. , These lines reveal a deep, simple power, anyone who looks at it will be unforgettable.

   can't be wrong.

   is definitely a piece of iron that hit her.

  Iron sheet is the name Jiyou chose casually according to its shape. As for the material of this thing, is it iron? Jiyou is currently unable to know.

In fact, it's almost impossible to get her head hit by a falling object from a high altitude. Ji You knew she was going to finish it at that time, but it was strange that the iron piece hit her head. She didn't feel any severe pain, but her eyes went dark and she passed out in a coma, and when she woke up, people went straight through.