131-135

Chapter 131 Too little knowledge

  The training field is very wide and empty. After the class, the students gathered together. After hearing Mu Jianling's voice, "get out of class is over."

  Everyone swarmed towards the cafeteria.

The same goes for   ji pomelo.

  It's just that there was a little unpleasant episode in the middle.

  Jiyou just lifted her foot and was about to start running, Yue Qiyuan stepped suddenly and walked straight towards Jiyou, and stopped when she was about 1 meter away from her. Yue Qiyuan's dark eyes stared at Ji You for a few seconds.

  Jiyou inexplicably: "What are you doing?"

  Yue Qiyuan said: "I was beaten up badly, so I can rest assured."

  After speaking, leave contentedly.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

so--

  Is this guy deliberately taunting myself?

Without waiting for Ji You to react, Chu Jiaojiao suddenly rushed over. She looked at Ji You, her mouth was almost in a straight line, her brows were frowning tightly, and she hesitated and said, "Student Ji You, as long as you promise me, go right away. Treat your face in the infirmary, and you are still my little fairy."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   Ji Yu was speechless for 1 second, and waved his hand without hesitation: "Goodbye."

  Chu Jiaojiao chased after: "嘤嘤嘤......"

  "Don't go! You come back! You tell me clearly!"

   "You think about it."

   "Isn't it beautiful?"

   "It's a crime to ruin your appearance! Don't you know?"

   "You will lose me like this!"

  "You will definitely lose me!

  "......"

  Jiyou took Chu Jiaojiao's chattering sound behind her as an annoying mosquito buzzing, and she ignored it. At this time, she had only one thought: [Be sure to rush to the cafeteria within 5 minutes. The sky is big and the food is the biggest! ]

Maybe it was because she was practicing with the little robot every day for the past two days, and she was running for her life every day. Her physique had improved significantly, especially in the speed of running. In the end, Jiyou actually rushed ahead of Shen Changqing and was in braised. The serving window for ribs.

  Shen Changqing: "..."

  Jiyou smiled and said hello: "Hi~ What a coincidence."

  Shen Changqing: "...Hello, classmate Ji You."

  Jiyou winked at Shen Changqing: "Big brother, what do you plan to buy for dinner?"

Ji You's red and swollen face and bruised eyes are really not good-looking. The key problem is that she has no ugly consciousness yet, frantically winking at herself, Shen Changqing stagnated for a moment, but out of good education and politeness, he Strongly replied: "Broiled pork ribs."

When Ji Yu heard it, he laughed: "Oh-coincidence, so am I."

  Shen Changqing was waiting for her to let himself treat him. When he was already seriously thinking about whether he should treat the guest to ensure safety, unexpectedly Jiyou No. 4444 turned around without saying a word, suddenly turned his head back and formed a line seriously.