21-25

Chapter 21 Anomaly found

  Jiyou only stopped for a few seconds, then picked up the axe and continued to cut the tree.

once.

  Twice.

   three times.

  ...

  Finally, it was broken, and the root of the tree fell to the ground.

  Jiyou took a step forward with joy, took out the short knife in his hand, and began to peel it. After cutting off the iron pear wood, it is easier to peel off the skin. Along the gaps in the fibrous tissue of the skin, insert the knife edge in, and then slowly cut...

After the bark and stump are completely separated, the fibers inside are then divided. These fibrous tissues are like silk. If you remove the debris and leftovers, you can draw out a complete silk. When these silks encounter air, they will It materialized quickly and became very tough.

  Ten minutes later, Ji You got about three or two silk threads.

She blinked happily, put it into the basket she carried, then looked up, looked at Grandma Jeanne and Leah beside her, and saw that their grandmother and grandchildren were working together faster than herself. They had already collected two pieces. Tree.

   Perceiving Ji You's gaze, Leah turned her head and smiled at her: "Ayou, you have finished picking one? Not bad."

   Ji Yu scratched his head and smiled: "Well, after all, I'm already proficient in collecting."

   "Come on."

  Leah made a gesture, and then went on to work.

  When Jiyou took back his hand, he realized that the palm of his hand was worn out. It was worn too hard when cutting with a knife just now. This is a common occurrence, she was used to it, and then continued collecting without changing her face.

  When I am busy, I can hardly feel the passage of time.

   There was a fine sweat on her forehead, she raised her hand and wiped it, and she accidentally caught a glimpse of the time on the light brain, before she suddenly jumped: two hours have passed.

Ji You looked around and found that Leah and Grandma Jenny were about 15 meters away from her, not too far away. The quality of the iron pear tree at her feet was really good. If she gave up, Ji You would be a little bit reluctant, so she Thinking of collecting it quickly, I joined them.

   Bend down and was about to do it.

  Suddenly—

  The light from the corner of her eye glanced not far away. There seemed to be something shining next to a huge boulder. Ji Yu condensed her mind and quickly cheered up. She clenched the axe in her hand and stared at the shining spot.

  One second.

  Two seconds.

  Three seconds.

  ...

  Nothing happened.

   Is it?

   is not a star beast?

Jiyou didn't dare to be careless, she took the opportunity to send a message to both Liya and Xie Chuanxiong.

   Then, she stared at that side, and found the flash, and suddenly flashed again. It seemed that it was not from the star beast, but—

  The light of energy weapons!

  Jiyou's eyes lit up instantly, if he could see an energy weapon, then he would make a lot of money.