251-255

Chapter 251

  Taoyuan Space Station.

one move.

  Yang Bin used only one trick from start to finish, but the representatives of the 131st freshmen, Yue Qiguang, Yue Qiyuan, Chu Jiaojiao, and Shen Changqing were all destroyed. Regardless of whether it is fighting for physical fitness or mental strength, all the freshmen representatives are almost vulnerable in front of Yang Bin.

  What does this mean?

   Explains that the strength gap between the freshmen and the veterans is too large?

still?

  ......

  In short, when Shen Changqing was as cautious as Shen Changqing also challenged Yang Bin, after one move was defeated, all the freshmen were silent.

  No one suddenly opened his mouth to challenge.

  On the side of the warrior, he laughed and said, "Boys, who else is willing to come up? Your top ten, do you want to challenge them all at once?"

   "It's really not good, you two can go together."

   "But whether it is the two of you or the three of you, Captain Yang hits you with no effort."

"Hahaha......"

   "Give up! Little boys."

  ......

   is tolerable or unbearable. After listening to this, the freshmen are all filled with outrage. No matter how you say, they are also the best in the freshmen. More or less, they have a sense of pride and will never admit that they are a scum.

  Jiyou took a few glances, and suddenly said, "Louis and Lance, didn't they say that you two will go together? You two will go together!"

  Lance was a little embarrassed, and hesitated: "But will this be too bullying?"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

Ji You said speechlessly: "Little classmates, you have to make it clear that you are rookie chickens with no combat experience. What about them? They are elites who have fought on the battlefield countless times. No matter what, it is not your turn to bully them. "

  At the same time, Ji You made sure that this child has poor intelligence.

   Honest, honest, simple and stupid, and don't even know how to use brute force...

  This also explains why Lance, this guy, has the same S-level physique, but even Yue Qiguang can't match it.

  Lance hesitated: "But..."

  Jiyou waved his hand, interrupted him, and said, "Stop it, Louis, I'll ask you, can't you get on?"

  Louis also hesitated, but looking at Ji You's eyes, if he was afraid of this, he would be despised by this talent scum for a long time. Louis gritted his teeth and said, "Go up! Go and try!"

   Jiyou smiled and said: "That's right! Don't persuade, just go up and do it!"

Next to   , Sheng Qingyan couldn't help it anymore, vomiting: "You're a ghost... the person you just said is not you..."

Ji You squinted at Sheng Qingyan and cursed: "When did I counsel you? I'm at least more courageous than you to resist! You bully, little quail, shrunk his neck so scared that he didn't dare to say anything, he was ashamed to say me Counseling? Anyone in this world can say that I'm counseling, but you are the only one who can't be so cute, Sheng Qingyan..."