86-90

Chapter 86

   "Louis Casser? Want to kill me?" Yue Qiguang chuckled, clenched his fists and said: "Dad is waiting for him, so I am afraid he will not come."

  Chu Jiaojiao raised her eyebrows, and said slightly unhappy: "Shen Changqing? He can't kill me."

   "Indeed, your individual combat capability is very strong, but--" Ji You felt a little helpless, and said: "Could it be that you have never heard of the allusion that ants kill elephants too often?"

"Um... don't care about these two people. I guess people with imperfect brain development are probably filled with a pile of swelling stuff in their brains." Yue Qiyuan glanced at his brother and Ms. Chu Jiaojiao, unceremoniously After carrying out a personal attack, he looked at Ji You: "What did you say just now?"

Seeing that Yue Qiguang and Chu Jiaojiao showed signs of anger, Ji You hurriedly said: "You guys, for the current battle situation, it is an unstable factor. The so-called unstable factor has too much uncertainty. To ensure the victory of the war, of course the instability must be resolved early."

"Therefore, I assert that as long as Shen Changqing, Louis, and Lance are not stupid, they will definitely kill you first." When Ji You said this, she changed the subject and said, "Of course, we can't just sit back and wait. To survive! If you want to earn enough points, the only way is to muddy the water!"

  Yue Qiguang: "???"

  Chu Jiaojiao: "???"

  Yue Qiyuan thoughtfully.

  Sheng Qingyan still feels distressed about her face being too haggard.

Ji You said: "We must take the initiative to break the current balance, destroy the team founded by Shen Changqing, Louis, and Lance, so that everyone can take care of themselves and start fighting again. The only way to make this pool of water is muddy enough. So we can fish in troubled waters."

  Everyone's eyes lit up, and Yue Qiguang immediately became excited when he heard that he was about to do something big, "How?"

  Yue Qiyuan: "Interesting."

  Chu Jiaojiao stared at Ji You's face, feeling that at this moment, Ji You's face seemed to be shining, and countless stars flickered in her eyes, shining brightly——

"So lovely."

   she murmured.

  Jiyou poked face and gave everyone a serious analysis of the current situation. In fact, her heart was thinking: After disturbing the muddy water, it is best if a group of people can't get along with each other, she took the opportunity to slip away...

Whether it is Chu Jiaojiao or the Yue family brothers, these goods are basically unstable bombs. It is completely unclear when they will explode, so-Jiyou must prove his value and let these goods completely reverse their ideas, no Use yourself as bait again.

  Or, just look for opportunities and kill them.

  She must not be able to kill herself, she can only kill with a knife.

  Whose knife do you borrow?

  Of course, Shen Changqing, Louis, and Lance.

  In an instant, Ji·Pick·Heart·Heart·Pomelo turned countless evil thoughts without guilt and psychological burden.

  Yue Qiguang squeezed his fists again and again, "What's going on? Say it!"

Ji You looked at his desperate appearance, and said: "First, let's pinch softly! The teams of Louis and Lance are temporarily glued, and it is easy to find a breakthrough. Let's find out about their nearest goal first, and then go ahead and destroy it. ."