171-175

Chapter 171 Guess who I am?

Ji Youu entered the battlefield with a trace of anxiety in her heart. After being taught by Xiaoqing, who is suspected of being a little sheep, Ji You dare not care anymore. As soon as the start of the game, she tensed her nerves and prepared to go all out. .

However--

  The expected artillery fire did not strike.

   "Another one?" The voice of "Domination Universe" on the opposite side was slightly low, with surprise in his tone.

  Jiyou pomelo: "???"

again?

  What another one?

  Don't wait for Jiyou to wonder, the muzzle that dominates the universe has already been aimed at Jiyou.

   Dominates the universe: "I never have too many to die. It's better to have another one." In his tone, it is hard to hide the excitement, that is the excitement of about to harvest the enemy's head.

  Jiyou has been vigilant. When she noticed that the opponent's muzzle was aimed at her, her legs were slightly bent and her toes were raised. The whole mecha was ready to go, and she was always ready to escape——

  Boom——

  Jiyou pomelo leaves the ground instantly.

  The shot flew, but missed.

  Dominates the universe: "Huh?"

  At the same time, there was a glimmer of excitement in his eyes.

You know, there are not many enemies who can escape this death lock of his own. The sand sculpture that follows the trend of the antique mecha is obviously beyond his expectations. His expression has gradually changed from a joke to a serious one. stand up.

  The sweat on Jiyou's forehead came out in an instant:

  Mom~

The shot just now is too terrifying, the speed is as fast as lightning, and the accuracy of the opponent's shooting is also terrible. If Jiyou itself is afraid of death, she will not necessarily avoid it with a strong sense of crisis. open.

  Jiyou raised her hand and wiped her sweat severely:

  The opponents you pick are not humans.

   Dominate the universe?

  This is not a sand sculpture at all, nor is it a little sheep, but a wolf.

  What kind of **** vision is this yourself? After playing this scene, she went to the infirmary to make an appointment for a vision correction surgery.

   is not malicious, but serious.

Because--

  I was really miserable.

  The soft and cute Xiaoqing is a big bad wolf.

  The domineering and domineering universe is the evil wolf.

  Jiyou smiled bitterly at the corner of his mouth, dominating the universe, seeing a miss, did not make a shot, but raised his eyebrows, staring thoughtfully in the direction of Jiyou.

Jiyou did not act rashly either. The two of them separated from each other, forming a confrontation.

  Audience:

   "Hit! Hit! Hit!"

   "Why are you standing stupid? If you don't fight, you have to wait in line to eat fruit?"