111-115

Chapter 111 Official Class

Jiyou didn't wait for Ryan's reply, so she went to bed. She was going to class tomorrow. There are several major courses that must be attended. To be choking.

  The next day.

  Jiyou rushed to the teaching place of the Mecha Materials Department early in the morning.

  Last night, Ji You and Xiaoyou discussed it, and the two decided to focus on mecha manufacturing and minor mecha materials.

  As for mecha combat?

If Principal Hong hadn't brought Ji You to check on her mental strength, she might have dared to think about it, but in this situation, she obviously can't achieve anything in mecha combat... In this case, Ji You decided to concentrate on doing something. Auxiliary talents.

  All roads lead to Rome, there is no need to smash in the mech battle.

Ji You was the first to rush to the mecha material elementary class teaching site. When she first arrived, she almost thought she had gone in the wrong place. It didn't look like a classroom at all, but a huge star beast, Xing. The shape of the beast is so realistic. It seems to be the one that Jiyou once saw on the star network fighting with Admiral Bletilla striata. Its name is Lei Bao Beast? Its two blood-red, terrifying pupils stared at everyone who approached. Ji You's uncomfortable legs softened, and the door of the classroom was set in the mouth of the star beast. The moment he walked into the classroom, It was as if he took the initiative to walk into the star beast's mouth.

  Jiyou endured shaking hands and pushed open the door, swiped the student information, and stepped in.

  Suddenly——

  There was a gentle female voice in her ear:

  [Although the star beast is powerful, but successfully overcomes fear, you who dare to step into the classroom and pursue knowledge are not weak at all. Believe in human beings-one day they will defeat the star beasts. ]

   Season Pomelo: "..."

this--

  You are still pouring a bowl of chicken soup for the soul?

  Curious~

  Then——

  The gentle female voice continued:

  [No. 4444 Ji You, you are the first classmate to arrive in the classroom today. You are very welcome to come and study. I wish you a pleasant learning journey. ]

Um?

  This is the voice of the robot.

  However, this setting is still very good.

The appearance of the classroom is very scary, but the inside is well-behaved. There are desks and chairs inside. Ji You chooses a pleasing one to sit down. The desks are ordinary in appearance, but they are also black technology. The tools needed for teaching inside, The materials can be taken out directly and the desks can be put away at any time. They are as thin as cicada wings and do not take up any space.

soon.

  DaDaDa~

  The sound of footsteps sounded, and it was other students who were walking into the classroom one after another.

   Seeing someone in the classroom, the girls were taken aback, but they didn't say anything. They found a seat and sat down.

  About ten minutes later, the instructor walked in. Ji You's expression changed as soon as he saw him: