91-95

Chapter 91 The mallet is coming...

  Ji·Black Heart·Worry·Pomelo, put away the stick, the expression on her face looks very indifferent and calm, but her heart has already been tumbling up with the screen full of wow...

  Really!

  Really!

  A hand mistake, the wrong person was killed!

  It was clearly Yue Qiguang that she was going to kill. She didn't want to kill Shen Changqing by mistake. What kind of tragedy was this?

  Jiyou sullen her face, she heard Yue Qiguang's frantic laughter above her head, and she kept chatting...

   Very noisy.

  Where is Shen Changqing? It seemed that he was too shocked, or too calm. Regarding his death, Shen Changqing actually kept silent for a long time.

  He remained silent until the robot dragged Shen Changqing away.

   Ji Yu thought kindly: This poor child, shouldn't he be hit too hard, he is deaf, has he lost his voice?

  Not my intention...

  Anita Buddha...

   Kindness, kindness...

Immediately, Ji You lowered her head and stared at the "evil-doing" stick in her hand for a second, her expression suddenly collapsed: Above her head, Yue Qiguang's frantic laughter continued, but the voice was on the left for a moment. For a while, he was on the right, wandering around, and he didn't know if this kid was stalking the sky monkey's upper body, or what happened. He refused to stay honestly, so that Ji You could not accurately locate him.

  Jiyou, hold the stick tightly!

  Poke?

  Don't poke?

  How to poke?

  After hesitating for a few seconds, Ji You gritted his teeth!

  You must do it!

  If you don't do it again, you will miss the opportunity.

   Just now, when she heard that Yue Qiguang was proud, she blew herself up to only 5% of his health. For this reason, Yue Qiguang triumphantly showed off in front of Shen Changqing, saying that he must be the son of heaven!

  Haha~

   Ji Pomelo gritted his teeth: the son of heaven? I help you change your fate! Let you be the unlucky man of choice!

  Not far away, there was a rustling sound, it should be an outsider approaching, Yue Qiguang's laughter suddenly lightened, saying that it is too late, it will be soon, Jiyou faced it, pulled up a stick, and poke!

   Click!

   "Who?" Yue Qiguang was shocked and rolled on the spot, not wanting the inexplicable stick to plunge into his arm...

   Click!

  The blood volume plummeted...

  4%——

  3%——

2%--

1%--

  Yue Qiguang's forehead showed a trace of cold sweat for the first time: "Which **** attacked your father?"

"get out!"

   "Dad is going to kill you!"

  Jiyou's palms are also sweating cold...At the same time, I feel both annoyed and regretful in my heart!