156-160

Chapter 156

  Arena.

  The duel between'Daddy Universe No. 1'and'Drunk Lying Beauty's Knee' ended so quickly. It can be said that it was very unexpected. The audience originally thought that this must be a protracted match, but they didn't expect...

  I really didn't expect it.

   "By the way, Dad's number one in the universe looks so amazing, how could he lose to Drunken Beauty's knee? His winning rate reached 98.5%, and Drunken's only 97.7!"

   "Hmm~ Don't be superstitious about the difference in winning percentage. Do you know how drunk people lose?"

   "How did you lose?"

   "I heard that she couldn't move her legs when she saw the beauty, so she gave in."

audience:"......"

   "Too capricious, right?"

   "It's really self-willed, this guy is actually just a scumbag. As soon as she sees other people look good, she surrenders mechanically. It's really strange that she can hit a 97.7% win rate."

   "Hey! Strength is self-willed."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  The more she listened, how could the more she felt that this person resembled Chu Jiaojiao?

  Perhaps, is it really?

  How about?

  Try it yourself?

  Jiyou is a little eager to move. If Chu Jiaojiao sees a good-looking person, she will deliberately let go of water and admit defeat. If she sees herself, she will definitely let her go for a round of water too, right? Doesn't she always say that she looks good?

Ji You has never been a hesitant person. She has a strong ability to act. When she thought of doing it, she immediately sent a challenge application to'Drunk Lying Beauty'. Here is the challenge for points. Ji You want to go. Still conservatively filled in 1 point.

  1 point, if this person is not Chu Jiaojiao, even if he loses, he will not lose.

Then--

  Jiyou's challenge application was rejected as soon as it was posted.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

She did not believe in evil, and sent it again. Within two seconds, she received a rejection reminder again. This time the other party was very kind and gave the reason for rejection: [The other party disliked you for having too few points and threw it at you. Disdainful rotten eggs. ]

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  If this person is really Chu Jiaojiao, I must cut her off! Although...in the short term, this goal may not be achieved, but Jiyou believes that he must be a potential stock, maybe he will be the future leader.

snort!

  In the arena, after the loss of 'Daddy Universe No. 1', he obviously jumped into a rage, arguing that he wanted to fight Drunken Beauty's knee again, but Drunken Beauty's knee apparently disdain to pay attention to him, turned and left.

There was no good show to watch, Ji You originally wanted to squat and guard the drunk and lying beauty's knees. When she thought of the'rotten egg', her expression was so complicated and so complicated that she couldn't save her face. So, after careful consideration, she decided to come by herself. Let's play a game.

  True masters have always come out of the battlefield.

Um?

  Which opponent should you pick today?