261-265

Chapter 261 Discussion

The time spent by these two people was longer than that of Yue Qiguang and Chu Jiaojiao. About half an hour later, Yue Qiyuan opened his eyes profusely with sweat, and his face became pale. He opened his mouth but didn't. Say.

  Ten minutes later, Shen Changqing also stopped, but his expression didn't look any better than Yue Qiyuan.

   Jiyou quickly asked: "Have you two succeeded?"

  Yue Qiyuan turned black when he heard it.

  Shen Changqing shook his head, and said, "No! Spiritual thread cleaning, where is it so easy."

  Jiyou wondered, he listened to Yue Qiguang laughed loudly, patted his thigh and said, "Hahaha...Dad made it! Dad has successfully sorted out a spiritual thread today!"

   Ji Yu said: "Just one?"

  Yue Qiguang: "......"

  Yue Qiguang scolded: "Idiot, do you think it is easy to clean up? It would be nice to have one."

Jiyou turned to Chu Jiaojiao and asked, "Jiaojiao, how many have you gotten out?"

  Chu Jiaojiao proudly cocked her mouth and said, "Of course I am better than a certain younger brother. I have smoothly cleaned up 2 items this time."

  Yue Qiguang: "......"

  Hearing this, the joy has been inexplicably lowered a bit.

  Ah!

   So angry!

  Yue Qiguang stopped talking. Shen Changqing and Yue Qiyuan didn't want to pay attention to Chu Jiaojiao. Several people turned their heads, looked at Jiyou, and asked, "How about you? How many have you cleaned up?"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Jiyou choked, she blushed a little, is she going to tell her group of friends that she didn't have the wire to clean herself at all?

  This is terrible.

   is simply a tragedy.

  So, Jiyou stalked her neck and said, "I cleaned 5 of them!"

Suddenly, there were several hehes from all around, among them, Yue Qiguang's cold hehe was the loudest: "You idiot, can you clean up 5 of them? Bring it down. It's illegal to brag these days, don't you know? ?"

   Ji Yu gritted his teeth: "Why am I bragging? What I said is the truth."

Chu Jiaojiao took a step forward, patted Ji You on the shoulder, and calmly said, "Well, Ji You, I didn't clean one out, and it's not shameful. Look at the two next to you, it's not the same and nothing. ?"

  Shen Changqing: "..."

  Yue Qiyuan: "......"

  Chu Jiaojiao continued to pat Ji You on the shoulder, and said: "Student Ji You, although you look good when you lie, I love it, but let's not lie."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  What is this called?

  Does this speak human words?

Ji You gritted her teeth and was about to refute. Suddenly she heard Shen Changqing say: "Student Ji You, I didn't feel your mental power fluctuations just now. You should be reluctant to clear out five of them, as long as we clean up the spirit. In a moment of silk, mental activity will become very high. People who are close to you can feel the mental fluctuations in a short period of time."