51-55

Chapter 51 Goldfinger, is it online?

"Who?"

"who is it?"

   "Who is it?"

   "Who is it? Who offended the master?"

Cheng Yu's live studio audience, plus millions of people squatting at the "Celadon" shop, when Ji Yu closed the mailbox receiving port, all the people who were sending emails to the master, or typing, or hollowing out their thoughts and content to attract the master... All discovered this terrible fact at the same time.

  If you didn't read the email, how could it be closed suddenly?

so-

   "Who?"

  "You have the ability to do it, do you have the ability to come out?"

  Everyone hugged their heads and yelled, and they couldn't wait to find out the person who caused the master to close the mailbox, then whipped him up, and then divided him into countless pieces to kick the ball...

Because-

  He is very sinful!

  He is unforgivable!

  He committed public outrage!

  He—death to apologize!

  ...

  No one said anything.

   dare not say anything.

  ...

  In the crowd, someone said: "Check your own emails to see whose emails have been read. Those who have read must be annoying the master!"

  All of a sudden, the crowd became commotion and opened their mailboxes one after another.

   "Ah~ it's not me."

   "That lucky goose, it's not me..."

   "Wow—Master, why don't you look at me? Am I not good enough? Isn't it cute enough? Isn't it pretty enough?"

  ...

  Among the millions of people, they were wailing, hiding their faces and crying, or furious...So no one noticed a few people who had quietly withdrawn from the crowd, and then quickly went offline.

  Finish.

These people patted their chests and sighed almost at the same time: "Almost scared to death, but fortunately they were not caught!" Soon, a few people thought of their emails, but the master read them and almost jumped three feet high with joy. They screamed: "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

   After screaming, one of the handsome, green silk-like men frowned tightly and couldn't figure it out: "The parents have to be so good-looking... The master can't look down on them, I shouldn't..."

  Speaking, he stretched out his slender jade fingers and pressed them against the red lips, looking distressed, biting his lips: "Where is the problem?"

   "That's someone's private collection of pictures..."

   "I took a lot of effort to shoot..."

   "beautiful but not glamorous... glamorous but not demon... seductive but not charming... in this world, who can compare to others? People are so pitiful, why do you look down on them..."

  If Jiyou knows this person's thoughts, even if she fights for heart disease, high blood pressure, hypoglycemia, and diabetes to break out together, she will definitely find this person out and give her a violent beating!