81-85

Chapter 81 Grandson! Stop for grandpa

monitoring room.

   After leaving for a while and returning, Principal Hong walked in and asked, "How is the situation?"

   Several teachers in charge of the monitoring room said: "It's okay, more than 1,000 died."

  Principal Hong frowned: "That's it?"

  A male teacher smiled and said, "It's a lot, how long did you leave the principal? It takes less than 30 minutes to add up to 100 deaths...Is it less?"

A female teacher next to him also laughed and said, "Oh! There are a lot of them, and they can line up in a large area. Besides, the ones who were eliminated earlier were all children with insufficient talents, aptitudes, and strengths. In the next batch, there are about 500 C-level people, about 2500 B-level people, and more than 900 A-level people. When this batch of C-level people is eliminated, the battle should be more intense. The players are all strong and well matched. The duel between the masters, the battle is of course more intense.

   "Yeah." Principal Hong nodded, and then asked: "Now, what is the specific situation?"

The male teacher said: "Now, it is roughly divided into 4 batches. The first batch is centered on Shen Changqing, who has S-level mental power. They formed a team of 500 people. The second batch is based on Louis Casser and Lance. Yuri has two teams of 500 people with double S-level physique as the core. The third batch is a small group formed by some strong people, most of which are very small in size, with a number of about 10-50 people. Such a small group is the entire exercise field. There are about 30 in it. The fourth batch consists of stragglers like Chu Jiaojiao, Yue Qiguang, and Yue Qiyuan. These people either cannot find the team to accept or are unwilling to join the team."

After hearing this, Principal Hong was slightly puzzled: "How did Louis Casser live with Lance Yuri?"

  It is said that these two silly big men have high self-esteem and dislike each other.

The female teacher explained with a smile, "Louis, this unlucky boy, originally wanted to form a team by himself, but he has been chased and killed by brothers Yue Qiguang and Yue Qiyuan. He fled all the way and just happened to escape to Lance. They didn't deal with it underneath, but facing the two powerful enemies of the Yue family, they couldn't, so they had to make a living and formed a team together."

  Suddenly——

   "Huh?" Someone said.

"how?"

   A teacher staring at the screen, pointed to a place, and smiled: "No. 4444, this luck has finally ran out. I just ran into Yue Qiguang and Yue Qiyuan."

  Everyone leaned over to see:

   "Ouch?"

"It really is."

   "Now, she is dead, right?"

   Falling into Yue Qiguang's hands, the possibility of wanting to survive, it is almost impossible...

  Furthermore, Yue Qiguang wanted to kill No. 4444 Jiyou.

  A teacher smiled and said, "This kid is a smart boy, but his talent is a little bit worse."

  The other person echoed: "I won't see this child in a while, I'm sorry to think about it." After all, this child has brought a lot of joy to everyone along the way. The teachers thought about each other with nasty fun.

"okay."

"okay."

"okay."

   "Cut this side, replace it with Shen Changqing and take a look."