301-305

Chapter 301 Robbery

  In short, Sheng Qingyan was mad at Jiyou's arrogant tone. But how can it be?

No. 4444 has always been known for being shameless and shameless. I have pity for him as a cute little boy. He values ​​his reputation the most. Therefore, Sheng Qingyan didn't turn his face with Jiyou, but took Jiyou and asked her to prove it to herself. After proving that he had an honest run today, Sheng Qingyan Limala opened the distance to Jiyou, and said: "Dead poor ghost... Don't be close to others for 5 meters now! No! At least 10 meters, they are not ashamed. Be with you..."

  Jiyou hummed: "I don't want to be with the cute eyes."

  Sheng Qingyan: "..."

   Ji Yu said: "Spicy eyes!"

  Here, in addition to Sheng Qingyan, there are also a few self-financed girls headed by Chen Yan. After running, they all rushed forward. After Ji You gave them a proof, Ji You was able to get away.

Ugh!

  It's also a chore to help people testify.

  The key is that she didn't get any benefit from this group of people.

   But, forget it.

  Who makes her a good person?

  Jiyou hurriedly washed, and quickly joined Sheng Qingyan, took his free car, and dared to go to the classroom of the combat department. At the door of the classroom, seeing the slender and straight figure of Shen Changqing standing at the door, especially the breakfast box in his hand, Ji You immediately smiled: "Oh! Shen Changqing is really a good person."

  —Not only good, but also an honest person.

  Sheng Qingyan slipped past, smiled and patted Shen Changqing on the shoulder, and said: "A Qing...Thank you..."

  Shen Changqing expressionless: "Yeah."

Jiyou also leaned over, patted him on the shoulder, and said: "Shen Changqing, don't worry! This year's helping others, three good students, my Jiyou must vote for you."

  Shen Changqing: "..."

  Three good students?

  This is only selected for kindergartens and elementary schools, right?

  Shen Changqing twitched the corner of his mouth, handed over the breakfast, and said in a steady tone: "Friendly reminder, class will start in 3 minutes."

so-

  You only have 3 minutes.

Then-

Jiyou and Sheng Qingyan, at the door of the classroom, in front of Shen Changqing, performed a show of what is a huge mouthful of gluttonous rice dumplings. Sheng Qingyan took a bite of a small steamed bun. The speed was very fast, and the key to eating was very elegant. In less than a minute, Finished eating a cage of Xiaolongbao.

   Season pomelo?

  Jiyou is even more exaggerated. She is a bite of two steamed dumplings. She ate them almost without stopping. Then, she ate the fritters again in twos or twos. By this point, it took less than a minute before and after.

  After eating these, she began to tap the long-legged eggs slowly, peeling the egg shells a little bit, and sucking it by the way, sucking a bowl of tofu into her stomach.

  Shen Changqing: "..."

  Shen Changqing felt that he had to be calm, so he tried his best to keep his face straight.